What's new

growing outside of phototrons

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
i decided to...

i decided to...

:smokeit:add another 3 more plants 6 days later MTF, OG Kush and Blockhead, which i gots as a cutting from France......Hope this helps.:smokey:

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Good upgrades on the room, PC. I especially like the wireless webcam addition. Let us know how thats working and how helpful that is for you (does it reduce the number of visits you have to make, or is it just more for peace of mind?).

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
everythings doing...

everythings doing...

:smokeit:great folks, decided to scrap the camera deal, won't/don't really need it...i've also been adding 3 plants in this flower room every week. btw, this grow is at my summer place which is about 100 miles away from my house.... I have to bring chicagoland tap water with me b/c the water at my summer place sux big time and it will never work with my method of growing...Hope this helps.:dunno:

:tongue:

left pix are the 1st. 6 plants that were put in on 2.1.10...right pix is whole garden...

Ps, the fan just fell on the middle bucket at the end and snapped the stem....had to cut the plant in half and put the broken half in my cloner.:booked:

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Solid growth on the plants that went in on 2/1. Looking good and bushy and no nute burn from what i can tell.

Sorry to hear about the fan snapping a plant. At least you made it into a clone. When life gives you lemons....

Too bad about the webcam. Woulda been nice if you could have updated pics on icmag through the webcam, but obviously the picture quality wouldnt be there. Have you thought about putting a digital cam on a tripod and controlling that remotely, if possible?

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
forgots this pix.

forgots this pix.

this pix was taken last sunday with the mylar walls up.... i will also be adding another 3 plants this coming sunday...Hope this helps.:dance013:

picture.php

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Whoo-hoo, look at that nice clean mylar! Do you use any sprays on your plants? I do (neem oil, usually), and I'd probably dirty up those walls quick.
Everything still looks great. Are they on 24-0 light cycle? When will you switch to 12/12?

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
sundays pix...

sundays pix...

:tiphat:didnt have a chance to add any plants last sunday, actually i had them but totally forgot to put them in car b4 heading out to my summer place..so i just added water and nutes and took a couple of pix. Its been 3 weeks since the 1st. 6 plants were put in and the stretch is pretty much over, now its bud time. Babs i dont use neem and this room is a permanent flower room..Hope this helps.:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

pix of new garden last sunday

picture.php

^^old g room getting smaller n smaller

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
time to....

time to....

:moon:fire up the shop lights.....Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

pix were taken wednesday...:dance013:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Looks like youre going to pull some nice harvests from the old room before its all said and done.
The growth in the bubble buckets is impressive. Thats hydro for you.

Interesting use of the shop lights for side lighting. Do you think it'll help make those bottom popcorn buds more cola-like? Have you used it before? I suppose youre trying to do the same thing that the phototron does, with the flouro's all around, not as complete coverage obviously but the setup looks nice.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
phill i like how them lights is at the bottom great job brotha

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
growing inside of phototrons...

growing inside of phototrons...

i didnt know a phototron could rock so damn hard!
...hope this helps...

I suppose youre trying to do the same thing that the phototron does, with the flouro's all around, not as complete coverage obviously but the setup looks nice.

:moon:did someone mention Phototrons??? here's a strain i got from France, named "Block Head" mango pheno its 3ft. tall and in full bloom...Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ looks like you are gonna pull some Ls on that summer house!

Peace man love seeya yer posts

I just think i found the hawaiian punch mother i've been looking for ;-) you'll hear more from me about this after i confirm it is the one i'm looking for ... peace out!!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
DK13 & Black Shark..

DK13 & Black Shark..

I just think i found the hawaiian punch mother i've been looking for ;-) you'll hear more from me about this after i confirm it's the one i'm looking for ... peace out!!

:)Hey bro....this pix are pix of Black Shark on left and Hawaiian Punch aka: DK13 in center and Train Wreck on right...this Hawaiian Punch looks like its gonna be huge. since im gonna be growing different strains my canopy will be uneven if u kno what i means ..Hope this helps.:tiphat:
picture.php

Ps, i just harvested Black Shark from my other grow room and cant wait to try it out..:dance013:

A

arrg

Holy crap the under lighting looks sweet I was thinking of doing something like that years ago. I split a phototron 10 years ago and never had much luck with it compared to the standard lights and drip but saw in some other threads what you have done and may what to go get it from my buddies garage again.

Are brew and grows prices ok for nutes? I was going to pick up a bunch of gh to try the lucas formula because that looks cost effective so maybe i might have enough left over to order real seeds.

I also have a local water question. It seems my cheapass cf ecostick does not register tap water ec so it seems like it is real clean because if I mix some shit up it lands on the money to what it says it is supposed to be ml to gallon rates to ppm of the res. Do you know what the ppm of chi tap is? less then 200 and my meter is not even turning on

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Chicago-area tap water is from Lake Michigan and is very clean, less than 200 ppm. It is chlorinated.

Nice shots of the French Blockhead. You can almost see the color of the trichs. Do you have a DSLR and macro lens? Ive been pondering a camera upgrade, not just for trich shots...

A

arrg

I figured it was clean with it not even reading enough of something to auto turn on the meter but was also wondering if it was chloramine or chlorine. I have been bubbling any water I use for 1/2 a day or so then mixy mixy I hope that is fine

Have you guys ever needed to add any cal mag or other stuff to correct non ph related deficiencies?

Latest posts

Latest posts