What's new

Growing Inside A Speaker 101!! earluwonder skunk & Big Bud.

oh baby! i got me some bagseeds!

2qa91tt.jpg

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Can you check the ph of the runoff after you water/feed her?? It really does look like a tad too much nitrogen but runoff results would be a better indicator buddy!!
you'll get buds chris...don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!!
always nice to get free seeds huh!!
you really have to try to get both the fan and that light in there chris...
take care

i dont have a ph tester, and all i have is the strip's from the pet shop, and they dont seem to be very accurate. should i just straight water her for a bit? see if she bounces back? and go grab some flower nutes, cause i can grab some GH bloom and grow.

pictures in a moment.

first off, here are a couple of new pictures of my PK baby.

p1010003.jpg

top view

p1010004.jpg

side view

p1010010.jpg

attempted close up

p1010008u.jpg

both closeups failed, bad camera for close ups, but it this last one shows the leaves closest too the light. lookin good :yes:

now, unfortunately, my failed clone, right before i tossed it:

p1010005.jpg

second pic.

p1010006.jpg

it was starting to develop a thick white fuzz around the bottom. near the soil.

and here too replace her in straight jiffy with some rooting hormone powder!

p1010011.jpg

i know its a bit bent :p

p1010012i.jpg

also, is this a decent place in the cab? or should i have her closer too the light? i figure i wont get any replies before i hit the sack, so this is her spot for the next 12 hours or so, i hope she likes it!

thats it for now! hope u guys have some insights for me on my new clone :p

christoph.

Tatz

Well Chris, you´re on the right track !
My 2c, cut the fan leaves on the clone, that way it doesn´t evaporate as much water. Remember to give the clones some air too, moist alone will develope fungii.
Also, the temp underneath the clones should be like 24 c., too hot and they get baked, too cold and they won´t go.
My last cent on the issue (for now); let the new clone be there, when it starts frowing, lift her up towards the lights, keeps the nodes nice´n tight...

Later bro´ !

thanks for the tips tatz, i was just thinking last night, arent the leaves sposed to be clipped? so i went ahead and did it, also, i put the thermometer thingy right beside the main stalk of the plant.

p1010013d.jpg

and the trim, going into my baggy full of leaves in the freezer :p

p1010014n.jpg

temperature at the clones pot

p1010015jx.jpg

cant wait for some more replies.

with the leaves cut, the cutting can focus on the root development rather than keeping the leaves alive, and sucking nutrients out of them.

day two of clone, she's looking good, how long does a jiffy, with cloning powder usually take to root?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Looking awesome buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clone looks great now too...
it should take a week maybe less for roots to show...
I'll be back tonight
take care

:fsu: double post :D

dont worry guys, pictures soon, i've been relaxing and smoking bud all weekend, got some awesome new stuff, cant do anything while im blazed :p
:smoweed:

Tatz

Hahaha Chris, I hear ya´!! I usually take one with me when I water etc, but if I have to build and construct, it helps if I wait till after I´m done....!
I haven´t seen the girls since Friday !! I miss them !

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
oo I cant wate to see how that pk turns out.
so what size of pot is the pk in.

cuz I have this lil indica that I wanted to veg for at least a month or so befor I put it in flower cycle.
also it has been toped and is now growing good still yea.
I havn't had a true bagseed indica for a while now. Im just hoping its a female.
I also plan on trying to make it bushy just like yours.

:bow: :good: :plant grow: :lurk: :lurk:

laters from 1cb.:)