I just got my DR100L 2 days ago im very happy with it
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mna

Secret Jardin darkrooms are imo the best tent, have DR120 myself and im very happy with it! mine was like 120£ on greenshorticulture.com

bat1327

going to try to fit a 4' light trac from hydrofarm with a cooltube in a gl80l (dimesions 2'7"x4'11"). will this bunch up my vent tubing, or even fit???:1help:

thier are some things i like about my darkroom over my homebox,some of the plus`s for the darkroom, the zippers are much better for my darkroom and the reflective material inside is much better.vent flaps being opened from the outside of the tent is great.some things i didnt like about the darkroom was the exhaust port on top dosent allow me to slide my 6 inch duct fan in even with the reducer on the end ,having a 5 inch port dosent make much sense,also thier isnt enough roof support bars to hang stuff with.i like my homebox for its thicker canvas outter shell,roof support bars seem stronger but i dont like the zipper or the tiny light leaks from the velcro area around the door

D

Dallas

Hey there,

I have a question for the DR80 guys-maybe someone could help??

I have a dr80 and a 430wHPS-To deal with the heat issues could I not just put a small window AC blowing cool air directly into the intake hole at the bottom of the tent and have the AC set to 75 lights on and 65 at light out??

Would I run into problems with mold or somthin??

Any insight is appreciated!!

Take care

Dallas

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
growMEDS - I may suck it up and get a 600w for the DR100. Try to get 7-10 big plants in there and hit some really good numbers.

Dallas - You will want to air-cool that 430w in your DR80. It's going to get hot in there if you don't. A small window A/C is a good idea. The cooler you keep the room the tent is in, the cooler the inside of the tent will be.

-Funk

D

Dallas

Hey Thanks FunkBomb!

You and GrowMeds are my inspiration for getting the tent. You guys do great work!! I just got the tent an gave it a go setting it up-what a snap!!
Only took a few minutes.

Thanks for the help!

Take Care

Dallas

D

Dallas

Juice_Box,

Nice set-up there dude.What are the demention of th GL145?

Take Care

Dallas

Juice_Box

yes indeed America

and I love em. though I am thinking about setting up one of the GL145xl's which is the 9x5 version, and running 2000w

funkydope

Hey guys... I just wanted to post some pics of my girls!!! I am at Day 22 of Flowering with 2 strains: The Cheese and Himalayan Gold. I'm growing in a HydroHut Mini (Silver edition) 3'11 x 3'11 x 6'7
picture.php

Here is a shot of the Cheese Day 22 of Flowering
picture.php

Here you see both of my beautiful girls. Both at Day 22 Flowering
picture.php

Here is a close up of both of my girls
picture.php

funkydope

Ummm...not totally new. This will be my second grow in it. I had the original HydroHut with the white plastic interior, but it had the off gassing issue and during my second grow in it, it killed everything. After taking some time off, I found the recall notice about 6 months after they closed the recall; but I was able to talk with someone at HydroHut and they replaced it for free. They rule!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts