What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!

cobo

packn2puff said:
I think it was only 2M (78" or so) I'll get my facts straight next visit..I could reach up and touch the ceiling, now that I think about it..my reach is only about 2.2M..
I think the guy said 8' so I had that stuck in my head..maybe he said fits nicely under an 8' ceiling..
As soon as I can afford it I'll probably get one..I couldn't get a cab that size in there..I'd have to build it in there..
I like the fact you can break it down and build it back up in minutes..and can move it easily by yourself.. :wave:

You will be as well going back and finfding out ... hope it works for you

THX

G

I wish I could have set back and watched that guy set that up in 20 min lights, table and all. He was hauling ass :D

I built my own outta black and white poly and 2x4, it is 5x5 with a 600 watt in it. Granted I can't tear it down in 20 or 30 min but who could without destroying everything.

There is another one available but I can't remember right now. I will post it up later. It is rather cheap but could be modified for someone on a budget.

Take Care

Mo,

cobo

Mr. Mo said:
I wish I could have set back and watched that guy set that up in 20 min lights, table and all. He was hauling ass :D

I built my own outta black and white poly and 2x4, it is 5x5 with a 600 watt in it. Granted I can't tear it down in 20 or 30 min but who could without destroying everything.

There is another one available but I can't remember right now. I will post it up later. It is rather cheap but could be modified for someone on a budget.

Take Care

Mo,

Well its like everything else, Easy when you know how!!!! :joint:

Last edited:

RuralRoute420

?

?

why's teardown an issue when it only takes the cops 5 seconds to kick the door in? just sayin.... i like the grow tents though, good for rentals.

I tried to downloaded the video “I GROW CHRONIC" with not luck. I couldn't even get download to work. It gave me some file about it (wouldn't open).

cobo

sam6655321 said:
I tried to downloaded the video “I GROW CHRONIC" with not luck. I couldn't even get download to work. It gave me some file about it (wouldn't open).

YOU MIGHT NEED TO DOWNLOAD Divx to watch movie , just do a search for DivX WONT TAKE LONG TO DOWNLOAD

THIS should do it for you , it will convert most kind of downloaded files.

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3457498

Last edited:
G

Outside of all the HomeBox/Hydrohut mine is better story. Is there anyone here that has pics of one in action.

StonedDane

Mr. Mo said:
Outside of all the HomeBox/Hydrohut mine is better story. Is there anyone here that has pics of one in action.

Sorry no action pictures !! But here are some pictures of my Hydrohut ( 4*4 ) with my Aero flo 10 and Aquafarm !

cobo

StonedDane said:
Sorry no action pictures !! But here are some pictures of my Hydrohut ( 4*4 ) with my Aero flo 10 and Aquafarm !

thx man... do you have any pro's and cons about it ... just to let everyone know , next time i have a few quid i will buy myself one really need the extra space it will provide..keep us informed of how ur getting along with it ...

cheers :wave:

Last edited:

StonedDane

Cobo
I can´t say much about it yet just got it today but i´l keep you updated ! Only thing so far is the instructions could have been made better or i shouldn't have smoked a big joint before setting it up :chin:

Lifecycle
Fire hazard maybe i don't hope so ! I think a wood cabinet will burn better then a tent made of rubber and nylon if / when s*** happens !

cobo

StonedDane said:
Cobo
I can´t say much about it yet just got it today but i´l keep you updated ! Only thing so far is the instructions could have been made better or i shouldn't have smoked a big joint before setting it up :chin:

Lifecycle
Fire hazard maybe i don't hope so ! I think a wood cabinet will burn better then a tent made of rubber and nylon if / when s*** happens !

yea man smoking that splif could not of helped at all :joint: :spank: :bashhead:

G

Thanks StonedDane I was try,ing to get a objective with something inside.

Mo

Raque

LifeCycle said:
those tents say 2 things to me Fire Hazard..personally i just wounldnt trust em

How about you explain to us all how the tent is a fire hazard.

It's no different than a 4x4 closet or room or tarped off area.

Next you're going to tell us the Tent poses the fire hazard, but the overloaded circuit is fine.

:pointlaug

cobo

has anyone got this Greenroom

features:

The frame is made of highly durable plastic coated lightweight steel bars, which are fastened together with drawstings and clips. The only tool required for assembly is a Philips screwsdriver.

The greenroom shell is made from a very stong yet lightweight material; it is double layered for extra insulation. The material is tough enough to withstand the greenroom being assembled and dismantled many times. The inner lining is silver for maximum light distribution within the greenroom.

The greenroom has a large door at the front for easy access. It can be rolled up and secured with tie straps or simply draped over the top.

There are two side flaps to enable convenient maintenance of the plants at the rear of the greenroom.
There is an inlet ventilation sleeve at the bottom left of the greenroom and an outlet ventilation sleeve in the top right of the greenroom, each with draw strings to ensure a tight fit around ducting (ducting sold separately). The sleeves are diagonally opposed to enable maximum air circulation within the greenroom. There are also bars to support the respective fans (fans sold separately).

There is a sealable opening in the bottom right of the greenroom for electrical cables.

The floor is water proof with elevated sides to cope with any water spills.

Finally, there is a handy pocket to keep all your essential growing tools safe and clean.

Latest posts

Latest posts