What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
The one I was looking at at the hydro store..the floor is also a water containment tray..holds like 25 gallons..a 4" duct flange rivited in the roof..
Passive intakes on the bottom under flaps..roof grid holds cool tube with carbon scrubber filter..
Light proof zippers and flaps..I like it..perfect for hydro ScrOG..I think it was like $200 for the 4'x4'x8' and $175 for the 3'x3'x6.5'.. :wave:

cobo

packn2puff said:
The one I was looking at at the hydro store..the floor is also a water containment tray..holds like 25 gallons..a 4" duct flange rivited in the roof..
Passive intakes on the bottom under flaps..roof grid holds cool tube with carbon scrubber filter..
Light proof zippers and flaps..I like it..perfect for hydro ScrOG..I think it was like $200 for the 4'x4'x8' and $175 for the 3'x3'x6.5'.. :wave:

Have you any pics of it or a link.????

For the sake of $25 you HAVE TO get the bigger one.

OH Yea , dont forget to download that VIDEO " I Grow Chronic"

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3268301

This video is a must for anyone who is even thinking of going hydroponic, so simple even a monkey could do it.

Last edited:

packn2puff

Veteran
It looks exactly like that black one above..the passive flaps are right above the floor seam on the sides..their web site doesn't even have um yet..
I went in like 2 weeks ago..and the guy there just set it up and was all excited about..he put a 4" 400W cool tube with a short 4" duct Carbon scrub filter..and an E&B table in just for fun..
I like the smaller one for the basement..only 7' ceiling down there..otherwise the 4x4 would be perfect for a 400W HID..
He said it only took 20 minutes to set up the whole thing, table, lights, all.. :wave:

cobo

packn2puff said:
It looks exactly like that black one above..the passive flaps are right above the floor seam on the sides..their web site doesn't even have um yet..
I went in like 2 weeks ago..and the guy there just set it up and was all excited about..he put a 4" 400W cool tube with a short 4" duct Carbon scrub filter..and an E&B table in just for fun..
I like the smaller one for the basement..only 7' ceiling down there..otherwise the 4x4 would be perfect for a 400W HID..
He said it only took 20 minutes to set up the whole thing, table, lights, all.. :wave:

IS THERE NOW WAY OF TAKING 12" OF THE HIEGHT OF IT ?

G

the homebox has a 6" hole in the top and is made much better than the hydrohut, and there web site dosent sell them it just gives you info on it and where to get it, cost is 300$ for the regular, 320$ for the XL , 200$ for the XS, and 250$ for the clone box

Last edited:

cobo

2m is 6 feet who said it as 8 foot high ,?

packn2puff it will fit in ur seller now :yoinks: :woohoo:

yea good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

if you need something small get the homebox XS, Size (cm) : 60 x 60 x 120

packn2puff

Veteran
I think it was only 2M (78" or so) I'll get my facts straight next visit..I could reach up and touch the ceiling, now that I think about it..my reach is only about 2.2M..
I think the guy said 8' so I had that stuck in my head..maybe he said fits nicely under an 8' ceiling..
As soon as I can afford it I'll probably get one..I couldn't get a cab that size in there..I'd have to build it in there..
I like the fact you can break it down and build it back up in minutes..and can move it easily by yourself.. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts