What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Hi guys I have some time and more importantly some space so I'm going to get to start some new beans. I'll be growing the Road kill skunk 1&2 testers as well as Medmans Rockstar I'll also be doing a couple other projects I have sitting around AK48 Bubblelicious Deep Purple X bubba Kush and Deep Purple X Og#18. I'll be soaking them for 48hrs then I'll do paper towel till ready to plant. I'll be growing in HP Promix under a 8 bank of T5 lighting until there big enough to move to my new grow area which has 2 flower rooms with 12 1000w HPS in each and a veg area with 6 1000w MH I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible so pull up a chair and wish me some pheno luck😀 here's the first pic
image.jpg

chinakush

i see u having the same issues i am when posting pictures rofl i find that i have to take pictures with my camera sidesways but i always forget to do it. too stoned

phatpharmer

Ya with the regulation I set up a new grow with the 2 flower rooms and the veg area it's coming along nicely. The Deep Purple crosses are from a local seed bank who wanted me to do a germination test for them the breeder is Immortal Flower I'll most likely just show case the skunks and Rockstar since it is Medmans section but I'll keep those who are interested in the other strains up to date if they like

phatpharmer

I hope I have the luck with these RKS and Rockstar as I did Medmans Lady Bug Og I love this stuff here's another pic of it #frosty#sweet#goodness
image.jpg

phatpharmer

Hi guys I had great germ rates on all the beans I got 11 of 13 of the Rockstars to germ they were about a year old, the RKS 1 I got 10 of 10 to germ and the RKS 2 I got 9 of 10 germination. So im happy about that I planted them in promix HP yesterday so hopefully in the next few days ill see some babies:woohoo: Not much to show yet but heres a couple pics :tiphat:
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpharmer

great thread buddy. thank you for sharing

you re going to have either some wicked plants to go outside or an awesome summer stash :)

med-man

phatpharmer

Thx Med these are going into my new indoor gardens 2 rooms 12 1000w in each room should be awesome I hope I find a few nice ladies are extra dirty lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya phat,
very best of luck with your present runs..have grown roadkill no1in my last run and presently have 1 female roadkill no2 in my present run,,
loved the finished article,,very,very different to anything else I have smoked and that's in a good way,,,medmans beans of course,,peace and regards s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts