I knew you had it in you mate, keep it up bruz :gday:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup my F.A.M. and friends...

looks like the V+B is a good nute,it grows some really bomb,sticky,tasty,real good bud.
the only complaint i have with it is it looks like they need a bunch per gallon to get my plants the feed theyre used to getting and perform like they used to do....weight wise...

im gonna still mess with it,i like it i want to get it dialed to the point where its performing the way im used to seeing in my rooms,but it did get the rooms back on track and in gear and that alone says a bunch for it in my eyes...

still about 25ish days to go with this set of pics,took them a couple days ago....the bubba and pre 98 bubba may be a little less,idk,1st time running these 2 cuts...but the TK will go 72 days and that will be the 5th so you can do the math....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here we go again....this set is mixed....bubba,pre 98 bubba,the white,ecsd,irene,and a couple TK....theyre still vegging ill flip them next week...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flower,group hug....25ish days to go.yellow messing up the shot,theyre getting kind of fat though

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is what i got passed to me as pre 98 bubba,the whole pre 98 katsu what is pre 98?" debate is something i dont get into lol,i simply label them as they were labeled when i got it....she smells almost nostalgic,like when i was a kid and would smell my dad and his homies smoking weed,and i knew i loved the smell of it but i didnt even know it was weed yet....takes me back like that when i smell it.i cant wait to smoke it.after you touch it or rub against it,it dont matter if you touch whatever else after,this smell shines thru on top of everything,hope it smokes like it stinks!
i suck at describing smells but ill try to get a better description for you.

whatever it is,its extra frosty,and stinky,even the fans are frosty.
i know this trim is gonna make some power ass bubble hash

pre 98....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

like i said,she has me real interested to see what shes all about.i have about a half dozen of them going in w the next group,i topped them...this one is so nice looking untopped its making me wonder if i shouldve topped the others or not.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba....about a half dozen of these next round as well....
hoping that a more powerful nute mix will make them fatter,
i think i should be able to get a dial on these nutes and make them work for me,if not,oh well i tried....ill try something different....if i have to.

she looks like shes gonna finish faster then the others,,,gonna start a flush next watering...

this is most def a different cut of bubba then ive ran yet so far too...
with so many bubba variations out here it could be bubba x anything or it could be straight bubba...idk...
but shes beautiful,has some strong ass branches,the dark dark red hairs and them tight dense bubba buds....the smell off of her is night and day from the pre 98 plant.
this one is that "kushy" smell...

bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats all for now,ill snap a few more soon....the purple is just now starting to set in on the bubba leafs,i think its gonna get some more color here in the next few days,hopefully it will spread into the buds...

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Oak...
usually a little more active in here but i let the thread go for a few weeks while i was making some adjustments,
i think maybe they think the thread is dead.
hopefully theyll find their way back...

peace-T-

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im here man, UR babes are all dancing and smiling.

I am watching ur v+B results, I used to use it and had great results, but your plants are seriously BIG for 4 more weeks, ganna be a great harvest man.

Can see you been working hard too in the veg, Props man, ICMAG is super dead these days.

The katsu sounds like a dream and I've been told to only top a bubba ONCE. So it seems like u did the perfect thing, Instead of having that 1 dominate cola (so i was told) all the side colas and the middle nodes, become tops. So i think u did the right thing.

I have acquired a bubba cut recently, but wasn't told if its katsu or w/e, I'm going to refer to ur smells and structure/look when I flower mine out since you know urs is the real deal and it sounds like it smells like it hahaha.

Good vibes T - Thanks for showing the good n bad and hopefully your experience helps others in your area / with similar stuff going on.

Awesome pictures dude, really thanks for the show, beautiful.

:respect:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
im just here for the pictures no matter :D i love to scroll and see whats up in other hoods :)

PS: seems like ur chat also dont work ey? way tooo much people left from chat these days!

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
hi
great set up!
what is your JTR 's pheno?
I tried agent orange, pennywise from TGA and i would like to test JTR? (intense lemon taste?)
I have Plushberry seeds too, have you ever grow this strain?

Big up!

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
what you're calling the pre 98 bubba looks like the katsu to me.
the straight bubba you got is most def the pre 98.
pre 98 is by no means leggy, squat plant.

everything else looks tight as always!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lyryc-whats good maing...
V+B aint doing bad,it has the girls happy and sticky frosty and dank for sure,still in a dialing stage,i think ill hit them a little harder this time around and see can i get the weight up though...

thanks for noticing..i always work veg hard as fuck yo,it all starts with veg right?
i dont show a bunch of pics of my veg room because theyre boring shots to most but i like having things tight in there...gratifying.

the bubba girls are super pretty right about now...theyll come down right around 60 days,maybe 65 on what i was calling the "pre"
flushing them already.

ryt on yo,got to show the good with the bad,if i can help anyone thats awesome but also maybe itll show someone thats frustrated as hell like i was that if u push thru and use your wits,you come out on the other end smarter for it.

this wasnt my 1st hiccup,im sure it wont be the last...hopefully it will tho :D

peace-T-

oak-yea chats working for me yo.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wattup my friend,good to see you as always.
thank you for the good vibes....i can not wait to smoke them bubbas!lol
peace0T0

jabba-hey whats up maing...thanks fpr dropping by,you also have some nice gear and a nice show going....ill be lurking there for sure.
peace-T-

nico-sup bud....thanks for the compliments.
my JTR pheno is lemony/gas/fuel/ really strong and smelly.greasy buds that dont get fat until late flower.

i used to run agent orange for a long time too,i had the one that smelled hazy and grew some rock solid baseball bat clubs...it was good for a long time but it just started to get a little boring after a few years and i let her go,i wish i wouldve just back burnered her now though lol.

peace-T-

spicoli-thanks homie,good to see you drop thru.
peace-T-

MP-whats good family?...see why i never get into the great bubba debate? :D
thanks for chiming in with the knowledge bruh,always appreciated.
both plants are pretty squatty,neither stretched much at all.the one i was calling the pre has a smell thats like some kind of fruit or something,grapefruit or tangerines ar some citrusy type smell behind a loud funk thats over powering after you touch it or rub against it.the smell is so strong that no matter what else i touch,that plants smell cuts right thru and makes itself known....real nice

you say the other one is def that pre 98 eh?
dude if so u just made my day,i been chasing her since i lost her,if this is how i ended up finding her again that would be some fortuitous ass shit....maybe even fruituitous :D ...gimme that fruity!!! lol

peace-T-

MoNeYmIkE-wattup broski,ryt on maing....gettin my groove back like Stella!
give me a ring whenever u get free.

peace bro.
-T-

brb with some fresh pics....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
next run,just transplanted into 1's last night.couple/few weeks veg and i hope to get them flipped

bubbas and irenes

picture.php

picture.php

mixed run....bubba,pre 98 bubba,the white,irene,ecsd,and a couple tk

day 1

picture.php

picture.php

~~~~~

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba this is the one MP said is def pre 98....lookin extra sexy....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the other one,this is the one with the strong smell of citrus and dank

picture.php

picture.php