What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks milo,shes just about done...started the flush already,it dont look like shes gonna need as long as thought,looks like she finishing up just a few days faster.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chopped the bubbas...they were geting flushed for a while but they were hhaving a hard time fading out...took a branch the other day and it smoked fine when dried so down they came at day 60sum...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one i got labeled as bubba,last pics were the one labeled as pre....idk whats what,i lean towards taking MP word and knowledge...im gonna start calling them thing 1 and thing 2 lol...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update T! garden is on point!

very colorful bubba's - didn't notice u have 2 different ones... what a mess... :biggrin:

what size container are u flowering in?

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Great work as usual Tona, that Pre 98 looks dialed in for sure. I have been running her for 8 yrs gotta to love that Coffee Kush flavor on inhale and exhale. Just my 2 cents I have flushed the Pre 98 for up to 3 weeks with no signs of any fade even with run offs below 100ppm, she just wont fade but her flavor is still always primo.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup fellaz....quick question....

anyone know how warm it has to get for bugs to be active outside again?
the reason i ask is because i am cooling my room with outside air right now,and temps are supposed to get in the low 50's this week....i dont want to be sucking in bugs with my intake fan....was thinking it would have to get to the 60's at least for at least a week but thats just me guessing.was looking for some solid knowledge.

be back tonight with updates and responses....did a bunch of staking and defoliating tonight....TK smoking like a dream,ill get some nug shots too with next drop.

peace-T-

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
the one i got labeled as bubba,last pics were the one labeled as pre....idk whats what,i lean towards taking MP word and knowledge...im gonna start calling them thing 1 and thing 2 lol...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

The second pic in this post looks most like the bubba's that I have grown. It reminds me a lot of the Bubba 76' I grew. Also reminds of the bubba I grew from Humboldt seed org. From pics I've seen here on the interwebz , those boys from HSO must have the legit pre' 98' clone.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
well tona bugs emerge as soon as the ground has little to no snow. they also emerge from trees in as early as march..in certain areas they can also hideout in places in your house as soon as they feel some warmth their gonna come out...the same reason i find random spiders in my house in january...lol try to get some sort of pre filter for your intake and you'll be just fine

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Just throw some white panty hose or a white hair net (food services) on the end of your intake and duct tape. Then change them every 2-4 weeks or when it gets dirty.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys,ordered some pollen filter for the intake.it allows air flow but stops dust and pollen from getting in.its supposed to go over your house window screens,for people with allergies.ill put a stocking until it arrives though.thanks for the responses.pics are taken but im too lazy/stoned to load them...not real interesting yet,only day 21...

peace-T-

S

semilantacasa

Huge big up from here. That is room where i wanted to chill and enjoy the wiews :)

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here we go....

first some veg shots...

some future runs
tk,irene,some bubbas,p1,and cheese...a few others too i think...

picture.php

cups...some bubbas,perma frost,jack the ripper,strawberry kush,casey jones...and a few others i forget off hand...these are transplanted into 1's now...i have a pic of them in the new diggs too...

picture.php

after transplant...

picture.php

some of my mamas all crazy....

picture.php

cleaned up somewhat

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts