Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BPP

BPP

picture.php

every cola u see w the exception of the ones i drew x's over are the bpp,this bitch is huge yo.tht being said i dnt know if ill hit the lb i was hoping for,due to the structure of the bpp,if she was a little more dense id be eyeball bangin her at atleast 2 lbs. yo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb.....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
one more bpp shot,a few colas...

picture.php

UK Cheese

this one i think will hit the lb. mark,shes rock hard and she full of buds,leaning over from the weight.pic doesnt represent her all tht well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb w more cheese...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheese and black domina shots...

cheese and black domina shots...

picture.php

picture.php

Black Domina

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope this was worth the long ass wait,my bad fellaz...i got lazy on the pic game.
peace-T-

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
great work man. i hear you about IC keepin you on your toes. i get on here alot just to motivate myself. and i come here. and check the dreamquest.
were right here with you bro keep it up

hazy

Veteran
Man I picked a great time to pop in and take a look at your room. You're doing better than ever. Those girls all look huge and fat. Looks like you'll be having a nice harvest real soon. Way to go T.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Lookin great T... what's the BPP?? Is that one of the ladies that you let go after the light leak? She's friggin huge, great work as usual on the grow! That Black Domina looks frickin insane. :respect: Much love, SL

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Killin it as usual T, keep up the awesome work bro

vStagger leev: BPP stands for Big Pink Pole if im not mistaken

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah yeah T! Monster colas is right, showin us how it's done. That Black D looks awesome.

You're constantly rocking huuuge dank buds man....

A teacher really told you that you were nothing but a piece of shit?

And hey yeah wassup with that Black D? I may be grabbing some of that soon....

man those are tasty plants !!! i love that black domian. i have a purplekush/black domian that really good smoke and it don't look that frosty. have a buzzed day,i know i will !! peace and God bless

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
responses and pics in a few....finaly got the ones that had a light leak harvested and the room is back lookin ship shape for the most part...a few stretchy ffa are still left but not for long :D
peace-T-