What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jir-ty broski.
peace-T-

nameless-excatly homie.so much talent on thee boards.
peace-T-

spaded-ya bro,the BD is awesome smoke.i been holdin her sonce 04 if tht tells u anything.
pure narcotic smoke.
peace-T-

gooey-ty holmz.
peace-T-

turbo-ryt on bruh,i try to twerk tht camera a lil bit and keep the thread interseting,now tht the room is back in shape there will be more.
peace-T-

ganja-lol for real bro,ty for the support.
always bringin the good vibes.
peace-T-

hazy!!!-how u been broski,always good to see u my friend.anytime u have the time feel free to pop in.always have ur chair saved for u.
peace-T-

ekomsi-ty maing....coming right up.
peace-T-

SL-the bpp is bog pink pole.theres a few treads of her on here...no she waasnt one of the light leakers,i just vegged the shit outta her and grew her in a 10 gallon pot.she got me 1just over 12 oz.'s the cheese got me 11....still cant get the lb. off one plant yet,but im stayin at 3/4 lb pretty consistant...maybe next time w the next strain ill get the mark.the bd is amazing.
peace-T-

spicoli-ryt on homie.
peace-T-

cob-hehe ty maing,im tryin to make it do what it do over here homie....i dont think im showin anyone how its done tho,im steady learnin myself.
peace-T-

peat-thank you my friend.
peace-T-

D-yo yo,wattup stranger.good to see ya maing.thnks for bringin the + vibes.
peace-T-

SG-hehehe a teacher told me worse then tht before.lol...
that black D is wassup brother...if its comin from anyone we know its most likely my cut,i just whored her out not long ago and she seems to be makin the rounds finally.she gonna be one of ur faves....60-70 days,narcotic high,easy grower.
enjoy.
peace-T-

buzzed-ryt on maing,if ur enjoyin ur cross as much as i like my girl,i know ur having a buzzed day.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st a few veg shots...

1 GALLON VEG...NEW MOMS AND JTR

picture.php

picture.php

a few moms i have started...they need to get some clones tooken off tomorrow.

picture.php

and this is what i found when i walked into flower tonight...talk about a close one eh???fuckin shit has me on edge a lil bit,but no other ballasts were even warm when i checked them after this.

picture.php

picture.php

seems like the ballast shifted and unplugged the plug some,causing it to short and ruin itself....just a guess tho.

brb w some flower shots,
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower room

the empty space is where i moved a few to the side to get the pic,some stretchy ffa were in the way.

picture.php

picture.php

right side

picture.php

left side,just flipped yesterday.

picture.php

picture.php

brb w flowers....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Woah indeed that's fracking scarey bro, glad your onto it and it didn't go right up in flames but it looks like it tried hard to :yoinks:
Stay safe bro :joint:
Oh and by the way Killer Plants as always mate :good:
:plant grow:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PTB and boom-hell ya bro,gonna have to get somethn better then them hooks to hang the ballasts wit,maybe even just 2 hooks so its more stable.ill be on it 1st thing tomorrow tho,if it wouldnt have been so late ND easter i would have it done already.i guess ill get the hooks while im out grabbin a new ballast tomorrow,,,,im pretty sure the hood is still ok,any thoughts on tht?
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Check your that cord to your hood holmes, if that looks damaged I'd replace it :joint:
The plants all look happy as fook :D

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Happy that did not turn into anything worse homey. Things are looking dank as usual. Keep it green homey.

aod

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, that's some scary shit man. We put so much faith in these chinese made ballasts. Glad you avoided a catastrophe brother. Nugs are looking nice!

P

Peat

From the location of the char, I wouldnt be too quick to blame the ballast...

Looks like you're running an adapter between a Sun System ballast & Hydrofarm lamp wire/socket? (or vice versa...)

I've heard rumors that those adapters can be sketchy...
Kinda like an extension cord...

But I've run one w/ no probs. :dunno:

just sayin...

:2cents:

======================
BTW
plants are looking great!
I saw not a single gnat in those pics! :D:yes:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it do T? See you pimpin them girls like always! That SFD look like its gon yield somethin PROPER!
Stay up mayn,
G-Mo

G

Guest 224837

man had that happen to me with a ballast luckily I was there to uplug it in time before a fire started keep on growin man nice lookin plants

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy shit on the ballast Tona, glad that's all that happened and your not burned out.
The rooms, well you know already my friend :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Glad it didnt burn the whole place down man, that's some damn great karma if I do say so myself! I used a ballast from the mid 90's a couple years ago, and one day I went into the garden with a very similar experience, it was glowing red... and smelt like burnt rubber! DIdnt take me long to unplug it and throw it in the trash.

Your ladies looks sexy, and ready to live another day though! :respect: Much love bro, SL

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on fellaz,just got back from vaca.ill get some updates and responses up manyana,right now its time to smoke like a freight train....was a looooong trip w only 1 blunt for the road.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts