What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

CannaVenture

ICMag Donor
Killing it Ton! That Pure Raspberry #3 looks like a replica of the clone only mom. The raspberry terps carry over through the cure. Makes amazing oil too.

T

Theoldweldflash

Gotta say Ton, Irene must push roots pretty easy, I tossed the snips from another fam member, in the prop cab and tossed humidity domes over em, all the Irene and all the WI-Fi same, stand in tall ready to get down! I love seeing Irene grown for this long and I finally got my grip on her! I'm solo blessed and stoked at the same time, I'll most def. doing these ladies RIGHT! K+ peace and shine on brotherman!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for all the kind words fellaz,much appreciated.

i know its been a minute since last drop but here goes some pics....

next set in,vegging up...

picture.php

sour power og....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
deathstar

picture.php

this is my other sour power og keeper,theyre both hanging but i only snapped pics of this one hanging,ill get a pic or 2 of the oter one again when i take some dry shots...the other one is a little headier but this one is fucking stinky as hell and the taste is a sour skunk.really,really nice,im not dropping either one any time soon...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
ive gried the sour power def a nice piece looking good T... could you break down your ventilation system when you get a chance? thanks :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts