What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MoNeY-wattuppers bro....you already know them smells are jinglin baby lol...not long now.
hmu whenever,you know my phone dont turn off homie.
peace-T-

DR JOINT-thanks homie....just trying to make the ladies happy and then keep them that way.
peace-T-

weld-lol bro,no way i could squish it all....im one of the few people who still enjoy smoking flowers hahahaha....i like to dab but im more of a weedhead still,people that i have kicked it w will probably chime in and tell you,im slow to grab the dabber but once i do ill hang in there hahahahaha..
maaaan i appreciate the props homie...i aint trying to take nothing to no new level,im just trying to keep myself satisfied that im doing the 100 % best i can do with my craft....sometimes that shit is harder than it should be i think lol...like right now i was in cruise control everything rolling smooth and what do i spot a few days ago?.....fuckin borg in veg yo,looked to be concentrating on my TK mama but i aint no foolio,i knew i had to nuke the room so i geared up and avid the whole veg room,i had another really decen sized healthy TK in 1 gallon pot so i trashed the old mama and up-potted a new one,shes ready to give cuts already but...
luckily flower looks clean,but after i axe the tk ill go through and clean the fuck out of flower room and hit it up good too....then flip next set.....
again bro,thatnks for the compliments,much appreciated brother....just doin what we do in the crew...
peace-T-

sirsmoke-ryt on homie...shes a special one,i have a few getting ready to get transplanted n flipped too....your tent is looking fuckin bad ass right about now btw...clean bruh,fasheezy...
peace-T-

Lyryc-lol right?!..maybe ill scrape them n squish it bwahahaha....
peace-T-

diabolico-hey bud,good to see you drop by.thanks for the compliments,im glad youre enjoying the view.
peace-T-

30x470-thanks man,appreciate you dropping through.
peace-T-

next set nice n bushy....i wish i had more room,id transplant up sooner and let them veg in bigger pots longer but it is what it is for now i guess....its working so fuggit...i usually transplant n let them go for another week or 2 before flip,sometimes longer but rarely.

its a mix of irene,ssk,#4,tk,and deathstar....i hate mixed sets but this one wont be that bad i think.

picture.php

irene

picture.php

tk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Top Dawg reppin'!lol yeah basic blew up
they dont even know how fire this cut is....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MoNeY-for sure bro,no doubt..and i still keep callin it TK, after like 5 yrs or whatver old habbits die slow i guess......its most def top shelf,,notch,and drawer...

truthfully im not even sure you knew how fire this cut is hahahahaha...
j/k broheezy....but i know u forgot until you smoked it last time we kicked it,because when you hit that shit your face lit up like yoooooo,thats some fire :D
i did get her dialed the fuck in though.....im tellin you,my style and this cut mesh well like a mfkr F.A.M. if it vegged just a little faster i think i wouldnt grow anything but this for a year or two.....
might just have to make 2 mamas so i can keep cuts on deck at all times...
peace-T-

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See, now...all this time...I've been saying that the TK you run looked / seemed different. I've post on it several times and been ridiculed.

Now - I wonder - is this the same cut that Phillthy was running? The cut I tried nugs of. I could pull up the threads...

And all this time...it turns out...ROFL...to be TK x Stardawg.

A part of me feels vindicated. The other part of me doesn't even care because whatever I puffed was straight up FIRE.

dank.Frank

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Looking good kid!!!
I can taste that shit from the other side of my screen.
You got everything locked and dialed my friend.

I hear ya frank, the tk I been running don't stretch like that.
It's kinda squat, I'm thinking we have the s1 the whole time and Tona running the legit.
I lost my tk mom during my last run, thinking to myself no prob I know it's only a phone call away. Then it comes up that it's a cross and i freak out.
Clipped a budded branch and threw it in the cloner, need to revert to keep that mom now!!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Fucking love coming in here and being smacked in the face with the serious dank clubs of the sticky icky :woohoo:
Great work as per usual in here Brother Tona :good: I for one appreciate the fact that you document all your hard work here @ ICMag. Thank You Mate :gday:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

SourDank

Veteran
TK Stardawg for the win, she looks like ridiculous fire anyway so I wouldn't care either lol. To be honest, I had a OG x Stardawg cut that I liked better than any straight OG or Stardawg that I've had the pleasure of toking. Love that mix

nickman

Veteran
Ridiculous bro...!!!... Ur shit is just insane looks man...!!!... That TK looks so dam good... That #4 looks like fire too...!!!...

I still can't get over how much work u must put in...???... I know myself- I spend a lot of time doing this thing of ours,(sometimes too much time)...!!!...
What do u have -trimming parties...???... Joking !!!

Good day bro - u killn it

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
df-yo i had no clue until MoNeY dropped that bomb on me myself,i run shit as what theyre labeled when they get to me lol thats all i can do....and honestly this mfkr is such a bad ass i got no complaints at all....shes the total package.
peace-T-

MPeezy-wattup broski.thanx maing,much appreiated...
to tell you the truth this girl dont stretch all that much homie...shes short stout one as well,i usually try to flip them right around the size i want them to finish.they stretch some but they get more bushy during stretch than anything...and i love that shit.
i did notice that when i started to use veg bloom they have a little more stretch than they did on the maxi...but not much.
peace-T-

b00m-wattup bruh,good to see ya droppin through...
glad you like the view.
just tryin to do what it do bro..
peace-T-

SD-ryt on homie...thats what counts is how fire she is,this one is a mfkn 5 alarm fire hahaha...i been wanting stardawg for a minute too so when i found out it was a cross i wasnt even stuntin it...like cool....pass that shit back...lmao....
peace-T-

nickman-hey wassup maing...
yea man it is a lot of work but this is what i love to do so it aint so bad.
i have nights when im in there from 7-8 pm until 5-6 am and then ill have nights when im only at it a couple hours...just depends on what needs done...staking and transplanting take the most hours but are pretty gratifying to look at when im done so there is the reward of the hard work...
and as far as trimming,well trimming sucks lol...
i have a small but awesome circle though and we get it done.i pay well and everyone is happy.
#4 and the TK x Stardawg are Top Dawg seeds work...the homie MoNeY can maybe elaborate on when u might be able to get ur hands on them....as far as i know im the only one rockin this #4 cut though.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok picture time.....

here goes my next set going in,before i transplanted them up...
its a mixed run...irene,deathstar,#4,tk x stardawg,and ssk....

before x plant

picture.php

and after

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

an irene mama,if i had the height id flip this chik into flower when i start a fresh one...

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt get any #4 shots,ill try to grab a few tonight but here goes some tk to add a little something to this page...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

a small bottom branch "accidentally" broke off....:D

picture.php

picture.php

oh and that fresh TK mama....

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...Day 6...

sorry for the shitty pics,camera was dying...

picture.php

deathstar

picture.php

picture.php

TK

picture.php

SSK

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts