What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

TnTLabs

Tona, great work.. can i ask, you water per hand right? and youre runoff just goes on the floor?.. by the looks of it you are in a cellar or warehouse with concrete floor, dont you stand in puddles sometimes?.. just curious as i used to do it that way too at my old spot and thus had higher RH spikes in the night times etc.. but i had good ac´s and so it was ok..
makes it a lot easier if you dont have to worry bout neighbours, leaks etc

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Damn T, you really killing it over here! It's been a while since I popped in so I got a lot of reading to do. Major respect man.
HGO

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Whats up Ton, you've been busy it seems, kicking out some mighty fine looking nugs. Keep up the good work I got my seat for the show.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup everyone,thanks for dropping by.
sorry i been a minute w the update but im working my ass off over here lol...
everything is good,
ill be posting pics up and getting to the responses in the next day or so.
peace-T-

T

Theoldweldflash

I know yer busy when I hit ya at 330am and ya hit me back by 415...😁😇 sorry but it was a seriously rough day for me, marital bliss we chalk it up too... ugh😑😚

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a minute since I dropped some words in here good sir. But don't let that fool ya into thinking I ain't lurking the shit out of this thread still.
Always an inspiration :respect:

LL84

Tonatiuh was checking out the last flowering pics posted in July. That was awesome. Quick question are you fitting 4 - 10 gallon/light?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeeesh life finds a way to keep a mfkr busy as shit!!!!!

did yall miss me?

i have pics lol...

went from day 6 to day 60 real mfkn quick for sure...

i have to start from like 20 days ago and catch u up from there,because even though i havnt had time to post the pics i have been taking some....

so here goes some older veg shots from like 3 weeks ago...

picture.php

mamas clones n cups....

picture.php

this was up potting,and training day for the run thats about to go in.theyve vegged for another few weeks since this pic was taken.they get flipped this week

picture.php

fresh ones were starting week 2 when this was took

picture.php

this was day 40,theyre at right around 60 today...there are 2 sides just like this plust the fresh ones in the middle...its a jungle for sure.

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
deathstar day 40,a few were fading fast on me,i top dressed them w some ewc and tried to give them a little extra N for a couple feeds.

picture.php

TK x SD

picture.php

SSK

picture.php

picture.php

irene

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when the deathstar starts stacking,shes so pretty to watch....farealz yo...these are even older than the last set of pics,but i took them so im gonna throw a couple up on here...

picture.php

picture.php

SSK

picture.php

irenes when they started stacking up,these are taller than me.tallest irenes ive ever grown.totally unintentional but well see how it turns out for me.... ;)

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok fast forward about 3 weeks to a couple days ago....

veg game proper...

picture.php

moms,cups,and clones

picture.php

next set to go in,vegging still

picture.php

these are the ones i showed at week 2,it was acually like day 11 then...and now this was about a week ago,maybe more,when i staked them...

fuckit,@ week 2 before stakes....

picture.php

@ around week 3 during staking...

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yellow ass pic but here goes some deathstar

picture.php

picture.php

irene,about 12 days to go