What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

O

organic_fanatic

Nice pics bro, everything looks so frosty and top notch up in here!! Love findin threads like this, keep up the great work!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
sometimes i wish you would throw up some pics that had some sort of imperfection. i get so sick of saying phillthy your killin it, or phill im so jealous, phillthy what a crazy cross, P whens the drop, wheres the snowmachine you blasted those buds with. blah blah blah

ive got a challenge for you P -

post a bad picture. from this year. dirty floor, dusty filter, cluttered empty bottles, burned up plant... something. anything. let us know its a human being posting these pictures and not gandalf the green....

then ill be impressed. im bored of all this high times perfection shit. actually, i would buy HT if the pics were as good as yours.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometimes i wish you would throw up some pics that had some sort of imperfection. i get so sick of saying phillthy your killin it, or phill im so jealous, phillthy what a crazy cross, P whens the drop, wheres the snowmachine you blasted those buds with. blah blah blah

post a bad picture. from this year. dirty floor, dusty filter, cluttered empty bottles, burned up plant... something. anything. let us know its a human being posting these pictures and not gandalf the green....

then ill be impressed. im bored of all this high times perfection shit. actually, i would buy HT if the pics were as good as yours.

didnt you know? phillthy cheats,he has elves,if theres so much as a speck of dirt on the floor they get a terrible beating:whip: they're just like keibler elves,but with longer hair and they wear tie dye!:)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think they are actually a secret tribe that made a home in Philthys forest,they stumbled in made camp and he found them when he chopped one day....the way the story was told to me ,he lets them stay in exchange for help w the garden and 1 sacrifice per decade to the ganja gods for abundant harvests. :muahaha:
peace-T-

G

guest3901

Funny,I was thinking the same a couple weeks ago..damn perfectionist.

Hey Phill..why dont you nute burn a couple of those ladies..or have a lamp come loose and swing down and decapitate a few colas..
Are your helper elves unionized?i think they should go on strike...whatever wages your paying them should be tripled..i shall communicate with them telepathically to make them aware they deserve better wages,healthcare and more vacation time..:joint:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PHILLTHY's BLUETOOTH

PHILLTHY's BLUETOOTH

Any of you guys out there holding n to some of Phillthy's Bluetooth beans, here's some of what you can expect....

picture.php

picture.php

Looking great for 34 days so far.
They're a bit on the leafy side, but that's just so there's somewhere to put all the frost!! Great job P

:tiphat:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the update M! those bitches are nice and frosty. they love what youre doing man.

i had to lay off the elves so i assure you my room is less than lab grade at the moment ;) going to do a mini teardown to throw up some reflectix so i shall clean then and report! heh ;)

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Marlo those are lookin tasty.... got alittle drool on my lip!

Philthy, best wishes to you brother!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
larry preggo with sscdh
picture.php

larry
picture.php

picture.php

unknown strain. came to me mislabeled but i have to grow her out. very frosty and smells like the sssdh x jack that i grew out. sickly sweet floor cleaner lemon lime smell.
picture.php

bkgk
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude...you are really killing it! This round is beautiful!! That BKGK is of the charts!

What was that cut supposed to be?

Those seeds = PURE GOLD! I want in! Stalking sbay!

dank.Frank

S

Scrappy-doo

Hey Philthy, any plans to send more beans in to the SF? Missed that last drop and been kickin myself for it.