What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You keep me awestruck with the gems you discover in your garden Phillthy. :respect:

I spent a ton of time before Xmas whining to my girlfriend about not having contacts to share elite genetics with, so she asked what genetics I wanted so badly. I told her to read this thread, which she did.

On Xmas morning she gave me a couple of beautiful bongs and to my delight, she told me she'd registered on the bay and got me Grom bx1, Venus & Bluetooth. :whee:

Grom bx1 just arrived today. :dance013:

Thanks for making these available Phil! Beautiful selections :yes:

:ying:

man what a cool story! i think you will find some very nice stuff in that pack. keep me posted!

Phillithy, are those pink hues I see in those pics....I see purple, but in the bowls of bud, I see pink. That is so sweet......and frosty!!!! I'll bet it is a nice stone, eh?

yes there were some pink and purple hues on these buds for sure.

whats up phillthy?you smoke that mango haze that took 16 weeks yet man,im very interested in this strain and your appraisal of it.peace

i did and it was a soaring adventure! very nice stuff. i would definitely grow it again. i think i have 13 seeds left.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoke is mad flavorful and fragrant. she has a soaring head high with enough body to leave you feeling like your in a stupor. i had a thought to do something on my computer, picked it up, totally forgot what it was i was going to do. all in a matter of seconds. the aroma from breaking up the buds will have you wanting to do lines of the ground up goodness!

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Phillty I am sure I have been growing much longer than you and I can't come close to your finished flowers. Great skills. PP

B

bench warmer

Thanks for the toke report Phillthy.

Sounds like endless potential in those genetics. :yes:

Be sure to sweep the bathroom floor before doing those keif rails. ;) :biglaugh:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keepin it pimpin in here fasho philth,nice frosty bud bruh,and them colors are poppin like turbo and ozone...
keep up the quality work brother.
peace-T-

Grizz

Veteran
The smoke is mad flavorful and fragrant. she has a soaring head high with enough body to leave you feeling like your in a stupor. i had a thought to do something on my computer, picked it up, totally forgot what it was i was going to do. all in a matter of seconds. the aroma from breaking up the buds will have you wanting to do lines of the ground up goodness!
are you refering to the grom bx ??

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some dry bkgk shots ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
LOL! Nope, sorry d.f :wave:

I'm close to her parents' age & I have to check myself from glancing over her mom sometimes. Good genetics everywhere I look it seems. :bigeye:

Waiting on a Phillthy smoke report. :headbange:

Sinch up the jacket buckles there P!
This should be EPIC!!!
:greenstars: :jump:

tells g/f to read thread.
g/f ACTUALLY reads thread...( mine wont even read my own thread)
g/f then goes and BUYS BEANS (!!??!!)
b/f posts in same thread that he checks her mom out...

i smell trouble

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get it...it seems like I can never give you +rep....errrr....

Those have a great structure...love seeing the flush on those...simply excellent work, bro!

Did you keep any of them around...have a favorite yet for any reasons? Compare to family...I know you've ran a few of them...

Thanks in advance! :respect:

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stardawg is chem4 x (chemd x(chemd x(chemd x afghan))). its chem4 x tresdawg.

money made two incrosses and selected like a champ! stink for days and guess what... not a single hermie to be found. not even in the plant that got light scorched from growing into the 750w. beautiful.

i am favoring my #2 cut. i have 3 lady cuts and kept a cut of the male as well. want to see what he can do.

think garlic x mothballs x dragon breath x puppy shit.... stinky mothballs being the predominate smell while growing. got each cut vegging for a second round w cuts in the cloner as well.