What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

B

bench warmer

didnt you know? phillthy cheats,he has elves,if theres so much as a speck of dirt on the floor they get a terrible beating:whip: they're just like keibler elves,but with longer hair and they wear tie dye!:)

<<<<< Elf for hire.

Will work for beans ...

... (and an occasional spanking from the prettiest lady elf if it gets really dirty). :bigeye:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Maybe the unknown strain could be a Jacks Cleaner cross??

Funny you say that SL, I saw the unknown photo and I thought that too. The fan leaf shape & tric coverage reminds me of JC. The lemon-cleaner smell would also be a good indicator. Glad to hear I'm not totally off the ball.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just doin my daily drive by :respect: things are always....yatta yatta yatta you know the the rest :D
peace brother.
-T-

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bkgk
picture.php

Best plant ive ever grown i still have 6 seeds left now ive made my mind up on what to pop next cheers P....:biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy...that still the mislabeled Fire OG in that pic? If so, guys, it's not JC. I run JC if we evee need to compare...

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no its a brand new cut d.f. smells a lot like sssdh x jack. fills out nice in structure and should yield well too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh...kinda does look a bit like jacks then; was also my first thought hahaha....bet it is SLH

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Thank you for creating these gems Phillthy & SOTF420. :bow:

I kinda feel like I've got my own private Padded Cell :whee:

Keep up the absolutely dazzling work Bro!

:thank you: :ying:
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Probably the closest I've come to getting magical beans Bro!

I'll be more than a little happy to share the results with you. :ying:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i found a real nice standout in my kksc x swt this round. big yieder. i'll grab some dry shots of her in a few days. all of my grom bx plants i grew were sick bro. i feel you will be pleased.

B

bench warmer

Every pic you've already posted of these strains have me convinced they'll be the best I've grown to date.

The amount of hash to be made from these is bound to be insane!

I'm already very pleased just getting the seeds. Can hardly wait to start some ASAP.

Wish I had the room to pop them all right away. ;)

:ying:

H

highvolt

wow that is some garden you got there Phillthy you have been truly blessewd to have grow out so many great strains,

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i found a real nice standout in my kksc x swt this round. big yieder. i'll grab some dry shots of her in a few days.

:yeahthats

Waiting on the edge of my couch to see this one P! :biggrin: :respect:

Hopefully she is frostylicious too, and I bet she is :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts