What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank, a few of those look really nice structure wise & very "Toothy" let's hope they got the magic qualities of both parents in this cross! I'm loving the notes on the side of the containers I do the same thing lol :respect:

Looking great man! Very good frosty unique buds to come I believe :canabis:

Started 20 seeds. All cracked and got tails within 18 hours.

Pretty good rates on that freshly made seed mang, then came 10 females and a partridge in a pear tree! I would guess that as healthy as Phillthy's plants are/were combined with the great genetics & their known vigor that it would make for some great seed poppage!

You guys are doing something right ;)

:woohoo:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Like the looks of that keeper Phillthy. Looking forward to seein the results of this next run. Should be another show stopper fosho Bro :rasta:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started 20 seeds. All cracked and got tails within 18 hours.

From those, only 18 made it above soil. A couple showed various mutations in growth, one to the point it was culled. The rest were males and not kept.

This leaves 10 for making flowers:

2-5-11.jpg

dank.Frank

those look great! i would flip them at about that size. yours have about 2 inches on mine now. i really like the growth so far!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
snapped a few quick pics today. most plants are at 6 weeks of flower.

las vegas purple kush
picture.php

sour diesel x grand daddy purple
picture.php

bubba kush x grape krush (bkgk)
picture.php

sfv og x chemdog
picture.php

chem4
picture.php

picture.php

lui13
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

arizona iced tea
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some veg shots

about 3 weeks or so in
picture.php

kksc x swt#4
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those KKSC x Swt #4 veg shots are totally righteous brovah! :good:

They look extremely healthy and happy like usual! Looking very Toothy too! :woohoo:

Of course, your buds all are so sticky and juicy they all look like Cannabis Cup winners! :biggrin:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sweet update, Phillthy. You know that BKGK is something when it stands out in that line-up, what a frosty lady! KKSC x SWT looks nice too man.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer update Phillthy! Let us know how they all smoke will ya? That Arizona Iced Tea looks redonkulous.:wave:
RM
snapped a few quick pics today. most plants are at 6 weeks of flower.

las vegas purple kush
picture.php

sour diesel x grand daddy purple
picture.php

bubba kush x grape krush (bkgk)
picture.php

sfv og x chemdog
picture.php

chem4
picture.php

picture.php

lui13
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

arizona iced tea
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some veg shots

about 3 weeks or so in
picture.php

kksc x swt#4
picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys. finally getting back on track with my room. got some new lights to hook up to finish her off.

Those KKSC x Swt #4 veg shots are totally righteous brovah! :good:

They look extremely healthy and happy like usual! Looking very Toothy too! :woohoo:

the inter node spacing is awesome on these. much like the ones dank.frank has. pretty consistent so far with maybe 1 standout. they are getting flipped asap.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
was just wondering what youve been up to. frosty as usual. was wondering what soil mix you use for veg in those 4 in. pots.?

S

still

hey Phillthy was just wondering if i could get some info on the williams wonder ix1 f2s u handed out a while ago, Taste high yeild height etc, thats if u remember that far back cheers in advance

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Looking wonderful as always philthy... i havent gotten my mitts on your BKGK yet but looking forward to it.. once i get these next round of girls ran im going through moms right now... picking some out and chucking the rest...after the chuck ill be popping seeds and stealing a few more cuts so at that time ill grab that bkgk cut....

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got some real tasty shit up in here Phillth.
BKGK, KKSCxSWT#4, SDxGDP. Excellent combo's

Great work bro!

MARLO

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was just wondering what youve been up to. frosty as usual. was wondering what soil mix you use for veg in those 4 in. pots.?
same as i do for flower. promix, ocean forest, blood and bone meal, perlite, earthworm casings.

hey Phillthy was just wondering if i could get some info on the williams wonder ix1 f2s u handed out a while ago, Taste high yeild height etc, thats if u remember that far back cheers in advance
the mother was short, thick, and frosty ;) very lemony with a great relaxing high that had plenty of head to go with it as well. very good yielders.

You got some real tasty shit up in here Phillth.
BKGK, KKSCxSWT#4, SDxGDP. Excellent combo's

Great work bro!

MARLO

thanks marlo! playing catch up to you real cats ;)
Looking wonderful as always philthy... i havent gotten my mitts on your BKGK yet but looking forward to it.. once i get these next round of girls ran im going through moms right now... picking some out and chucking the rest...after the chuck ill be popping seeds and stealing a few more cuts so at that time ill grab that bkgk cut....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Phillthy looks like i got some catching up to do, Nice work...:biggrin: