What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Phillthy, thanks alot!:jump:
I'm vegging out some bkgk from seed. Maybe an incross soon. You're setup keeps getting tighter, you gotta be having fun!:wave:
RM

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
yeah man. they are at their limit in those containers. a couple more days to sex and they will get repotted and back on track. i may dial up my 400 to a 600 and see if i can get the same growth in less time. this may help. may not though...lol.

Damn Phillth...I was gonna mention that the CC's root like all hell and will show some slight def., she'll rebound quickly and pick-up where she left off.

Definitely a crowd pleaser :)

The Arizona Tea reminds me of that BettyBigBud I had a while back, she looks good...BUT that SFVxCD looks KILL! :tiphat:

jd4083

Veteran
Phillthy my man, your thread (and your style as a grower overall) is an inspiration. Keep it up, you are absolutely murdering it.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Phillthy - grom x grape krush sounds tasty. great picture update too. and that iced tea, cant wait to see that finished up. is it fluffy in there or what?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you still running the GKBK ? that sure is pretty

i run her each run. got 9 in flower now and 12 to go in tomorrow!

Damn Phillthy, thanks alot!:jump:
I'm vegging out some bkgk from seed. Maybe an incross soon. You're setup keeps getting tighter, you gotta be having fun!:wave:
RM

cant wait! i had to pop the grom x gk as she has been on my mind since i dialed in grom. very excited about these man. love your gear and will touch the f13 goodies soon!

Damn Phillth...I was gonna mention that the CC's root like all hell and will show some slight def., she'll rebound quickly and pick-up where she left off.

Definitely a crowd pleaser :)

The Arizona Tea reminds me of that BettyBigBud I had a while back, she looks good...BUT that SFVxCD looks KILL! :tiphat:

yeah man. love the plants structure. very uniform plants from this gross. well done. i am sure to find a winner in the 3 i have going.

the AZIT is some sweet smelling, very sticky, hard budded herb. i am puffing on some buds from 7.5 weeks of flower that i snipped off because i just couldnt wait. wow! i would have no problems taking these plants at 7.5 weeks. great high/stone and a big yielder for my room!

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Stunning plants bro, do you have a favourite in the garden at the moment?
Thanks for sharing, peace.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the AZIT is some sweet smelling, very sticky, hard budded herb. i am puffing on some buds from 7.5 weeks of flower that i snipped off because i just couldnt wait. wow! i would have no problems taking these plants at 7.5 weeks. great high/stone and a big yielder for my room!

Thank You for running Reservation Labs gear Phillthy. You always give my genetics a great run. You are truly a great grower and my hats off to you. I really put my heart and soul into Arizona Iced Tea and you truly allow her to shine.

Many Blessings

:tiphat:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys.

today i finished the conversion from 2 1ks on a mover to 4 stationary 600s. i hope this will increase the quality of my bud as well as yield. if not.. i will dial these bitches up to 4 x 1k ;)

have a lot of transplanting to do tomorrow and some cleaning so i will snap pics then.

everyone stay safe :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Increase the quality, huh??? You may need your own fuckin' website if you increase the quality bro...:)

Consider me CAMPED in the padded room until those C.C.'s finish...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP!!! i added them because with the mover i cant get certain strains to fill out. chemd, casey jones, etc... i figure with a dedicated light i will be able to do those CCs some justice ;)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing fills in big dense gigantic buds like a stationary light ;)

A mover will let you grow more plants with less lights in a bigger area than normal but with 4 - 600's they are gonna really give you some constant intense coverage you need man. There is almost nothing better than 600 Hort's with good reflectors I think you will be very happy with your results P because you were killin it at just 25 watt psf! Rotate those ladies regularly for coverage and I'm sure your yields are going up per plant. :woohoo:

So now it's gonna be a party. :party:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOTF banned?!

weird, maybe he wasn't pushing swt tooth hard enough for gypsy? :)
just kiddin, hope to see you back sotf, im sure he will be easy to spot.
look for the grapefruit!

hey phillthy, throw a pic of some veggin grxgk when you can, im very interested in em.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing fills in big dense gigantic buds like a stationary light ;)

A mover will let you grow more plants with less lights in a bigger area than normal but with 4 - 600's they are gonna really give you some constant intense coverage you need man. There is almost nothing better than 600 Hort's with good reflectors I think you will be very happy with your results P because you were killin it at just 25 watt psf! Rotate those ladies regularly for coverage and I'm sure your yields are going up per plant. :woohoo:

So now it's gonna be a party. :party:

yeah man. i have hortilux 1k bulbs dialed down to 600 with super sun II hoods. the coverage is complete now. love it. i also turned my hoods lengthwise to match the room. i can cram about 30 plants under 2 lights.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
i missed the 'LUI13' -- friggin hell man, you got skills all day and strains that make me just look up to the heavens!!
masterclass... K+

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grabbed a few shots with my point and shoot as i was headed out the door this evening...

monster arizona iced tea
picture.php

bkgk starting to turn colors
picture.php

picture.php

big ass casey jones finally done stretching :)
picture.php

chem4
picture.php

picture.php

thought this was sour d x gdp but it is sssdh x gdp
picture.php

lui13 bottom bud. hard as a rock.
picture.php

lvpk
picture.php

bunch of power kush
picture.php

couple of room shots with the two new lights
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3901

dude,your getting lazy....i can see your hand.
you usually wear gloves.:dance013:

other then that,bigger and better is a good thing.
looks amazing!