What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the first time i grew sourbubble i took it at 9 weeks. i was a bit under impressed. not much aroma or flavor and the high was so so. i kept the frostiest cut and ran it again. this time i took it at 52 days. muuuuuch better. strong. potent. much better aroma and flavor. do not let the SB go too long. it really ruined it.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot to mention that peat's sour bubble x grape krush turned out stellar. the grape krush cross just dont disappoint. well done peat!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
thanks guys. life has been stretching me thin these last few weeks so updates are not so often but i will have some new shots soon.

kksc x swt are in veg along with some power kush and meltingpot's coastal collision ;)

nice bro hang in there lifes a bitch and we all know it cant be a little testing... looking forward to those kkscxswt .... once i get mine its gonna be a toss up between those and the astroids...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nice bro hang in there lifes a bitch and we all know it cant be a little testing... looking forward to those kkscxswt .... once i get mine its gonna be a toss up between those and the astroids...

damn you and your awesome bean stash poops. the two girls im hottest for on ic right now. jealousy.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for stoppin in guys. swt x kksc have not been sent in yet until the test grows are going good. i have about 10 seedlings and dank.frank has about the same going. i see some nice little plants already. using NSPB Full Life Formula and my bkgk cuts yielded almost 50% more than their best run before and they were taken a week early! love this mix!

swt#4 keeper
picture.php

kksc x swt#4 vegging out with some bkgk cuts :joint:
picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillY
howzit brother..?? Always got it rocking in here.. Great work your doing always a joy.. dont forget to click my link and drop a comment even if its bad :D peace n pufs

sacKO

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooooooooo snap crackle pop I can't wait to see the monster grapefruity buds you grow of that keeper Swt#4 dude in that new mix. It grew a gigantic main cola in your old mix on that young seed grown plant so I'm guessing if you flower out some clones of it in an even higher yielding medium you are gonna get some sweet grapefruit donkey dicks! It shall be epic.:woohoo:

Phillthy is DEFINITELY keepin it grapefruity up in here mang! :respect:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin:

More like who wouldn't want that? lmao :bigeye:

Grapefruity sugar sweet frosty kindness to the 3rd power! :party:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Whatupthough Phillthy!?:dance013:

It's been a minute..... good to see your still growing amazing herb!!

keep it up sir!
:tiphat:

Vhghost

Amazing grow dude! .. i'm sorry if i missed the info on your super skinny super Frosty lanky looking girl that you said survived the non hermie because of heat. whats up with it ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehe....that plant is now a solid stable male that will not revert back to female last I knew...

It very well may be the father of some of the next very best hybrids to date. He has to make special offspring!!!!

dank.Frank

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm eating granola out of a box in a chair so I know where I sit.
After I get up and do a bong hit I hope to momentarily not know where I stand;):bongsmi:
Have a super Sunday Phillthy
RM:wave:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started 20 seeds. All cracked and got tails within 18 hours.

From those, only 18 made it above soil. A couple showed various mutations in growth, one to the point it was culled. The rest were males and not kept.

This leaves 10 for making flowers:

2-5-11.jpg

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts