What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i use gypsum in my outdoor veggie garden to break up the real red clay type soil found here..does a great job at it to..so, i guess you could say it does what you say Stoxx...

G

gloryoskie

Hey Phillthy do you run any part of your grow with Maxibloom, and if so
do you add any bloom booster?

Really aspire to grow great cannabis, still micro, but soon...

You have skills, no doubt!

Grizz

Veteran

phillthy doesent use nutes, prebuilt soil and water

smoooth

Good line up. Had the Louis for a little while. Preferred the skywalker, had a batch test at 28% still trying to hit that mark again. Don't know what I did but for some reason it's always in the low 20's

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran

Good line up. Had the Louis for a little while. Preferred the skywalker, had a batch test at 28% still trying to hit that mark again. Don't know what I did but for some reason it's always in the low 20's
28 sounds Great but I think it may have been a mistake ifu constantly gettin 20s I thinkn that the lb may have fuct up one test... But don't get me wrong keep shortin for the 28 mark can't hurt to try to improve but if ya consistently hittin 21 23 I'd bet that lab made a mistake...

smoooth

That makes sense stoney. Thanks for the info. I still have a little room for improvement on the skywalker but I do have her dialed in pretty well and I can only see hitting 25 maybe. Either way it's one hell of a head ringer when I haven't smoked her in awhile.

G

gloryoskie

No disrespect intended, please understand I meant no offense!

Grizz

Veteran
That makes sense stoney. Thanks for the info. I still have a little room for improvement on the skywalker but I do have her dialed in pretty well and I can only see hitting 25 maybe. Either way it's one hell of a head ringer when I haven't smoked her in awhile.

i have only seen one strain hit the 28 thc mark, adubb, it was tested twice because they thought it was a mistake,

Stoxx

thanks!

not yet ;) i have tk, ghost, legend, and louis about to flip.

Philthy just some helpful input, if you do run Skywalker. It is a DP Blueb x Mazar. Of course you knew that.

But if you are talking Skywalker OG, there is an authentic LA cut that has diffused all around California, and then there is the DP Skywalker indica crossed with what is called OG Kush, or SFV OG Kush (separately).

Funny thing is, there seem to be more that prefer the indica-dominant Skywalker hybrid.

I don't know about the potency of the indica-leaning hybrid, but the sativa skywalker OG is very potent, very fuely and sativa-leaning. But like I said the Skywalker x OGK is also separately very popular and has developed it's own following separate from the real Skywalker OG.

Stoxx

Stoxx

i have only seen one strain hit the 28 thc mark, adubb, it was tested twice because they thought it was a mistake,

King Tut a worked AK47 was claimed to have hit 33%. I was skeptical because living things need a certain % water, but then I thought through that and considered that things like nails or hair don't have to have the same moisture % since they aren't exactly living, so why not for THC containing resin? Extrapolating this idea, I'm thinking the reports of THC levels above 25% might not just be error or unethical labs. I can't be sure because I didn't handle the samples nor did I run the equipment, and there is a great deal of incentive to lie about potency if you're a lab.

I'm also thinking unique curing methods can boost THC% while technically not being hash or concentrate.

Stoxx
CA215/SB420 compliant. Not legal, medical, or grow advice.

L

LumpStatus

We dry our flowers so moisture content is very low. I would imagine you would get an extremely low Thc percentage on fresh cut buds.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the white
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php