What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he's already a sticky,and has been setting the bar for a long time now,i would say he deserves to be the new word for ultimate dankness...

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Looking kill hommie when are we gonna see the ultimate frost monster aka the white x sscdh? those will be on another level for sure!!! keep killin it big dawg your a inspiration to us all!!! I'd really like to see some goji Og x sscdh or tahoe alien f2 x sscdh those would be sick as well i'm down to donate a few of each for the cause ;^)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good as always bruh,quick question,are u dryin them in the grow room or did u just have them hangin in there while u took pics?,ive heard of peeps doin that but i aint never done it myself.
peace-T-

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys. i dont give head jw but i do take some tail ;)

yep i am still water only until chop. i could do a better job of keeping some strains greener for longer like ECSD. she yellows on me way too fast still. others like og and chems show mag def more often than not but i am trying to foliar with epsom salt and water and see how that goes.

d.f will take care of the white x sscdh. thats a must. the sscdh is a frost giver for sure. the two paired will be sick. the sscdh will take care of any lack of taste or smell too. wonderful aroma from these offspring. i popped 5 seeds and easily found a keeper. had 1 male, 1 plant grew balls in typical rez diesel fashion. i usually pick and keep going but grow room was full so i took it out which left me with 3 females. not so much as a herm banana at 10.5 weeks. love what this male has done so far. dense, heavy, frosty offspring. cant wait to try them out.

T, i do dry in my flower room. the warmest it gets is 75 degrees and th highest teh humidity is would be 55% at night when temps go down to 66-68 degrees. i just turn the fan off that would be blowing directly on them so they dont dry too quickly. they are also hung between the lights so as not to have direct light on them to dry to quickly as well. so far so good. i am more than pleased with the outcome and it gives me a controlled environment with odor control in which to dry in.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for sure man. some for sale for cheap and i will make sure there are plenty of freebies :joint:

i am loving the offspring so far. i will pop the sscdh x chemsour soon. the white will be hit with it as well as another og or two. love the way the sscdh x larry turned out. the smoke should be awesome.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so cleaned the cloner today, hit all of veg with avid after trimming up the bottoms, drenched everything in flower and veg with azamax as well.

cleaning the cloner needs it's own thread with pics. i will do this shortly but here is how i have had mad success with a 60 site ezcloner for years and still hit close to 100%, always.

after each and every run i do the following...

unscrew all the jets and place in a cup off to the side.

unscrew the manifold and run water in through the bottom. shake it well and repeat a few times. this should loosen any debris that may have taken a hold inside.

pull off the front of the pump. this screen needs to have all debris removed and clened with a gentle brush to get any slimey stuff that has grown on and behind it. run water through the top of the pump where the manifold attaches and clean the front of the pump with a soft brush as well. make sure you pull the pump up and clean the suction cups!

i pull out all of the neoprene pucks and place them in a 5gal bucket with bleach and water.

now hose the cloner out to get anything sitting on the bottom or from the pump. reattach the manifold and front of the pump. fill the cloner with bleach and water. i usually use 1/3 of a bottle of clorox regular bleach.

take a brush to the underside of the top of the cloner. dip it in the bleach and water that you filled the cloner with. now do the same to the tops and get where the pucks sit good.

now clean those pucks. take each one under the bleach and water and rub well with your hand. get your fingers in where the stems go as there is always plant debris in there. do this with each one then push them all under the water several times. empty bucket and do the same with plain water.

now put the pucks back in place and fire the cloner up without the jets. this will get all the lose stuff that may still be in the pump and manifold out. i always place the air hoses inside the cloner so they get bleached well too. again clean under the suction cups for the air line. let the cloner run for an hour.

take a tooth pick and get to work on the jets. push teh tooth pick up inside and it will push all debris to the top. now take the tooth pick and push the debris out from the side. there will be root material and i even find small pieces of perlite. go figure. clean them all out and blow through them to be sure. now into a cup of water and bleach. let them sit until you stop the cloner.

once an hour goes by empty the cloner and hose it out good. refill with plain water and attach jets to manifold. hose off the underside of the lid and fire the cloner up again for about 10 minutes.

empty cloner once more and refill again with plain water for the final rinse. fire it up and lift the lid to see if all the jets are spraying in a uniform fashion. sometimes a piece of debris finds itself lodged in a jet again. if all jets are good then run for 10 minutes and empty.

now that thing is sparkling clean and ready to be filled for your next cloning session.

this whole procedure cost $7 and 2 hours of your time but well worth it for near perfect success rate.

HellaFella420

Veteran
Cleaning my EZ correctly just seemed like common sense to me, never though of making a stupid proof explanation for the masses! K+

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah pretty much the way for 100% success......we are allot alike....jejeje...fwiw i got 9 sscdhxchemsour's up and veggin away...didn't see anyone pop em so i said fuckit'.....2 never hatched......ken father in stable?getatme......muahhhhhaaa.......