What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

cyat

Veteran
If you are in Cali and can't find good stock...that's crazy.

The bay = seedbay.com

dank.Frank

still not easy to find good genetics down south.... Ive wasted so much time and money with clones from dispensaries...had a couple good ones, no keepers and a ton of complete fuckin garbage.... lotsa bugs and mold too

its all about who you know, like anywhere else

best stuff comes from up north

true grit

Veteran
Damn phillthy, still keep droolin over the cookie pix. Nice routine on the ez cloner, i may have to bust mine out, bleach it and try again...the not so on point cleaning of it and mush stems pushed me back to rooters.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
yo p try some botanicare power clone in the ezclone gave me roots in 4 days flat and not just a few roots I mean ready for transplant in 4 days 30 ml for a 30 site ezeclone

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah i used the botanicare stuff too, it came with my cloner. worked fucking awesome i had roots in 5 days and planted at 9 with a good six inches of roots on them. i was blown away. it was never that good again, i just cant clean it good enough. next run took me 17 days to root.

heya P hope your doin good man!

Grizz

Veteran
think you two will be surprised in a few months, gg is the shit

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just scooped up an ez cloner. those fuckers ain't cheap!
figured i got a good 6 years out of the last botanicare cloner.
once i plugged her in, i saw why the extra $$.
bitch got some torque!
if it had wheels, that pump woulda smoked the tires.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still keep thinking... thinking there is a spare 32 site somewhere....yes, no....maybe? :joint:

But....I'm feeling the hydro cloning madness. My 3g rubbermaid 8 site bubble cloner is pimp for what it does, but still takes 8-14 days...one week would be amazing!

dank.Frank

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my high tech cup-o-water system usually produces roots in 7-14 days,sometimes quicker depending on how "fresh" the cut is...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Works better with vegan water...hehehe! poke, poke, jab, jab. ;)

Nah, but it would be beyond awesome to not NEED more than a week. My Digi Bx1 male was 5-8 days in pucks. Key trait I seek in a plant is root vigor....makes all the difference down the road.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts