picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Damn brotha!!!! That GSC looks insane. Nicely done on her and of course that Larry cross is looking nice too.

Well I lost my ChemSour pheno I had now too damnit. Must be something in the air. I somehow let her slip away without me knowning about it and the only cut I had was in some shitty coco and it didnt survive. Kinda of bummed out, but I did make some s1 seed stock so hope like hell I can find a copy of her. If not I got 3 original seeds left and some CSD x 4SD seeds to search through too.

So I feel your pain on loosing your ChemSour bro.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the sscdh male i used in the cross was extremely dominant so far. structure, frost, and smell all seem to come from him. none of the plants have og structure or smell. there is no chemdog smell either. just sweet, sickly sweet fruity haze aroma from these guys starting at week 2! you really cant tell the plants apart except for slight difference in frost or slight twist on the aroma but all very very similar.

cookies is a pretty plant. if it only yielded double....

B

BluEyeDevil

Nice spears ya got there..looks like a nice yield on its way.
Can't keep up with all ya have going on...a multitude of heady goodness.

Is that nl#5 from sensi?
:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice spears ya got there..looks like a nice yield on its way.
Can't keep up with all ya have going on...a multitude of heady goodness.

Is that nl#5 from sensi?
:joint:

hey man good to see ya. the nl is from dr. atomic. searching for that pine man.

B

BluEyeDevil

I remember seeing ads in hightimes for the seedbank,nl5..basically it stated that it grew the structure of a Christmas tree,and smelled like one two.and it was indica..I had no idea what an indica was..hahaha.
Operation green merchant fucked everything up for a while.I think in that time seedbank renamed sensi.if I only knew then what I know now..oh well.
To bad sensi has a mediocre rep now...
Dr A's nl5 seems to be the way to go..good luck finding the pine.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killin it bruh,them are gonna be spears.
gonna be fun watchin them do their thang.
peace-T-