What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you dirt heads ever tried the mushroom compost ? seemed to be the rage a few years ago but havent heard much about it latly
its mostly made of pretty gnarly stuff so i had heard it was kinda dicey

im not a dirt head,im a media based hand water hydroponics grower..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus Phil... straight murdered the cookies.

Just checkin out your mix, and something I'm gonna try is ammending the 'meals' with guano, ie using about half and half meals and guanos instead of all meals. I think with the mix I've been using lately the flavor isn't quite popping like it should.

Everything take for ya man?

B

bench warmer

Cool Phil :)

Are you making GSC S1 beans?

If so, could I suggest putting a pack or two up for Stank Bro's/NSBP fund.

Possibly even another pack listed as Bunk - zero yield & low potency... So I'll have a good chance of winning it. :D

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was going to make them to back up the genetics. i will probably fem most of my cuts over time. i need to trim strains down from 35 to 5-10. LOL

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's like any collection - driven by the need to .....

You know as well as I do - you cull 15 - 15 new ones will find their way into position - some how, it just happens. I've said it a million times. Smoking cannabis IS NOT addictive; growing it, IS!!! :joint:

dank.Frank

B

BluEyeDevil

What's up Phill?
Venus day 6 12/12..
Getting big..had a lack of n in both.but I doubled the n and seem to be recovering.
one on the left really smells of grapefruit..and the right just has a fruity funk to her.

:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man. i loved that smoke. i had a nice pheno i am sad i lost when the broad mites hit. cant wait to see them flower!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Knew it was the N....

I love being right....hahahaha. ;)

Something about pictures and a bunch of words.

dank.Frank

B

BluEyeDevil

Lol..yeah man you where right..gave them cal mag plus also...thanks..:joint:

All 8 cuts are showing roots..12 days or so.still waiting on the male to root.
Ill make f2s hopefully sooner then later.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Yo p what other cannaventure gear did you grab have you thought about grabbing some of his ecsd x chem d bx2 for a replacement for your lost chem sour cut?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup Philth

Everything in ya garden looks great as always bro. Just passing thru to catch up on things. I have a pretty big Grom bx getting ready to flip. She looks happy....I'm eager to see how she turns out. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again

MARLO

Grizz

Veteran
Wsup Philth

Everything in ya garden looks great as always bro. Just passing thru to catch up on things. I have a pretty big Grom bx getting ready to flip. She looks happy....I'm eager to see how she turns out. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again

MARLO

keep us posted on the bx Marlo, want to see how she finishes, popped some grom x sour dubb x chem sis today, looking for something good

Latest posts

Latest posts