What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peep the early resin production and long running buds on these sscdh x larry og. no doubt they will yield. im telling you this male is a keeper!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BluEyeDevil

Hey Phill..
Most excellent work..inspiration for sure.

Couple shots of the Venus...

I'm really like the one on the right..the structure,smell,gummy feel to it..I'm digging it all.
I have 2 really nice males also.but unfortunately I have to cull them due to lack of room.I'm taking cuts today and trans tomorrow.then a couple days to let them stretch the roots...off to the races.

You mentioned stardawg..I've got 4 running.got any pics of her..I'd like to compare,out of curiosity.
Thanks man..take it easy..:joint:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn phil, looks like you got cookies whipped into shape. Lookin good all around man.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
cant wait for those sscdh x larry og...every pic u have shown from that line has been ridiculous! Your cookies is looking nice too...excellent work as usual Phillthy!

the gnome

Veteran
very nice phillthy,
i always enjoy dropping by your grows...
its like going to grandma's house..there's always something good cooking!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Phillty:)

Awesome topic over here, keep up the great job!!

Very nice nugs and looking forward to see the D-Kush yeah and those sscdh x larry og:)

Best vibes:ying:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i do have a bunch of soil saved to try recycling. right now i do not. i need to research it a little more.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
rev`s book(true living organics)is out and has a nice section on soil recycling..excellent pics and easy to understand

B

BluEyeDevil

I couldn't let those Venus males go..
I took one cut off of the best of the 2 males..I sat there comparing what they both had to offer.
this one won..
Lets see what happens..thanks man..:joint:

B

BluEyeDevil

I should of documented the males..but I did not..
But you get the idea..
I'm using rapids and gel..spraying with kelp.
I see no reason as to why he wont root...