What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo nor. stellar buds, i cant image the smelly but i can image how good is it, RESPECT FRATELLO!!!
YOUR RDWC ROCK THE FORUM!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well guys, the weed is dried and stored. It's not the best in aroma for the short flowering time I guess, but it's freaking covered in resin and a nice smoke.
Total weight is 0,7kg and I'm happy with it considering only 52 days of flowering and 1kw. Next time, I'll try to keep the mold away and hope to can let the buds ripen well and gain some more weight.

This is the final result, with a missed jar already lighted up :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Well guys, the weed is dried and stored. It's not the best in aroma for the short flowering time I guess, but it's freaking covered in resin and a nice smoke.
Total weight is 0,7kg and I'm happy with it considering only 52 days of flowering and 1kw. Next time, I'll try to keep the mold away and hope to can let the buds ripen well and gain some more weight.

This is the final result, with a missed jar already lighted up :biggrin:

View Image

Do you put the target to call the snipers?
Here I am
:thank you:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hells ya! looks like ur set for a bit noreason!!

props

Yeah dude...however in few time with few extractions I can fire up a lot of weed in no time :D

Do you put the target to call the snipers?
Here I am

You're welcome bro...

Looks nice!!
Keep it green!!!

Thanks Fou! I'll try to make it even greener if I can.

So, let's talk about the vegetative part of the growroom. I have a small population of different genetics wich are involved in my next breeding project.
I will talk about one by one in the future for those interested in the seeds I will make, so stay tuned if you're one of those. Btw, on the bay you will soon find (if seeds were not lost during shipment) CocolopeF3 and (CxA)xChocolope.

I use 2x96W T5 panel. Only IKEA coco fiber previously flushed.

picture.php

These pots are really nice, roots love'em.

picture.php

A little bushy in there

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here a new cross I received from my friend pasqsn, thank you one more time bro!
It's a CannalopeHaze x CaliforniaIndica. This one is a self-topped one, healthy with nice roots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
hey there bro, nice pull, great stash you got there, and im digging your veg, really cant say nothing bad about it, clean as a whistle!!!

the ringmasta

Great Work NoReason. Excellent looking plants and setup.

I grabbed a pack of your Chocolope x Agent Orange off the bay with my most recent order. I hadn't even seen this thread upon ordering...just liked the sound of the cross. Regardless, it's nice to know they came from such a high quality garden. Incredible job man :tiphat:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Work NoReason. Excellent looking plants and setup.

I grabbed a pack of your Chocolope x Agent Orange off the bay with my most recent order. I hadn't even seen this thread upon ordering...just liked the sound of the cross. Regardless, it's nice to know they came from such a high quality garden. Incredible job man :tiphat:

Thank you Ringmasta :)

The seeds on the bay are (CxAO)xCHO. The male used in this cross was the faster to flower and had a nice smell. The mom was a quality pot with a lot of smell but with a medium/low yield.
Hop you'll find a good keeper and hey, let's post some pictures if you can ;)

Stay tuned :wave:

This grow is insane! Just read it through in two sittings and im very impressed, good job man! :) Especially the last grow was awesome, ill be following this thread :)

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Those have to be the most awesome roots, i have ever seen. Especially the ones the size of a bic pen in diameter. The whole grow is fantastic, period........

Attachments

• roots.jpg
    roots.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time for a quick update.

I'm now using both lamps for a total of 1KW. Ec is around 1 mS\cm and pH is around 6.
I switched to a new brand of fertilizers, very very simple to use and I hope to avoid nutritional problems till the end.

I also placed a web to sustain future buds and I have to say it is quite convenient to keep the branches low, avoiding a massive stretch in height.

Well...here some shots

8 days into 12\12

picture.php

After a little training

picture.php

15 days into 12\12....already a jungle

picture.php

picture.php

And after some training

picture.php

This round plants are taking more time to start budding compared to the last run. I guess there are two mainly reasons, the first is that at this round the 4 clones weren't sexually developed as the others before the switch to 12\12. The second reason are fertilizers. This new brand could contain some more N and could delay a bit the flowering, but I should investigate more on this topic.

Working with clones is giving me a lot of feedbacks on stuff and methods I use and this is just great!

Green vibz my friends!

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Bella maestro,
we need more info about:
Grape choco berry,
American /choco 4
American/ choco 1
Orange/choco 2
choco 1 F3
I found these seeds in your hands (speriamo che si scriva così).

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi nore! Always great plants! Very good job! Hola bro! :wave:

:thank you:

Bella maestro,
we need more info about:
Grape choco berry,
American /choco 4
American/ choco 1
Orange/choco 2
choco 1 F3
I found these seeds in your hands (speriamo che si scrive così).

Strains are untested yet. I have several ChocolopeF3 and some AmericanChocoF1 ready for flowering, but since I'm not so healthy these days (you know what I mean) I need some more time to transplant and move everything in the flowering tent. For sure in a couple of months there will be more feedbacks.

If you want, I can give you more infos about what you can expect from one to another, but being untested, well....nobody knows...

Pm me if you need ;)

Gotta make some S1 out of the ex.cheese

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts