What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesprop215- Thanks, I am trying to kill it man! The veg room is fun I love the extra space as well.

You have more self control than me, lol... with all that extra space... I wouldn't be able to help myself from stuffing it full of SB!

It does look luxurious in there though!... like a master suite for your canna plants!

Keep it up...

Peace,
Infi

RespectGreen

Veteran
U need to get on capulators bennies!

I use:
7 TBS earthworm castings
2 TBS alfalfa
2 TBS Kelp
5 TBS Caps Bennies
5 TBS Caps Foliar Pack
5 TBS Caps Nute pack
4-5 ounces molasses

Then brew that for 24 hrs, and dilute down...

So far I've diluted it to 1 part tea to 3 parts RO water, and 1/3 tea, and 2/3 RO... Havent had a ill effec with the stronger dosage.. N' my bud who gave me the recipe even goes down to 1/2 tea, half RO... I am going to try that soon too.. Just didnt wanna burn in the beginning...

Just to update on this, I did go 2.5 Gals tea to 2.5 gls RO, and it worked great :D

Btw PK what was ur new soil-mix? I'm getting ready to mix now. Thanks man!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver hawaiian- it is a sour bubble mosh pit! Jump off the stage and crowd surf the canopy man!

AOD2012- Thanks alot

Infinitesimal- I would love to stuff every square inch but got to stay withing my legal limits. I like that "master suite" lol.

ganzas- Yes I have to move 5 plants to water the whole room. I do not rotate them I let them be as far as that goes.

Respectgreen-

1 x happy frog
1 x ocean forest
1 x canna coco
30# EWC
1/2 bag chunky perlite

6 cups pulverized dolomite lime
6 cups bone meal
3 cups blood meal
3 cups kelp meal
3 cups greensand
3 cups azozmite

The current round is my first round in this mix, so far so good. The clones go right into this mix and do fine, slight over nitrogen clawing here and there. I think it is a little to hot for the more sativa girls but them seem to adjust to it. I might end up knocking everything down a bit, I will know more when this crop has finished. The next round is in this mix to. Speaking of mixing bro thats what I am doing for at least the next three nights, my back hurts thinking about it. Need about 500 gallons mixed up!

Grizz

Veteran
i used to be amazed but im used to you and your amazing grows, expect nothing less from you now

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
whiteberries- I do hear church organs, that is the exact sound I hear, no kidding lol. Get some sour bubble, in 6 years I haven't grown anything I like better, rolling one up now infact!

I'm countin the days until I can. Countin' the days.

mack 10

Veteran
Love your room! there's space!, nearly forgot what that was,lol.
Wonder how long you gonna be trimming this time?
Mack,

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thats an interesting mix man.....i just started an experiment mixing ocean forest with coco and they seemed a bit weird at first but look to be rebounding... i didnt add any amendments though. only did a sample test of aptus pellets and some bat guano/kelp in a few pots to see if theres a difference..

250wscrogger

Nice canopy...:plant grow:

Big yields with low numbers....that's what I like to see.
I would much rather run 40 big plants under 10k rather than running 100's of smaller plants due to legal reasons.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I harvested a seed project recently, I reversed the deathstar cut and slapped on it on my sour bubble mama, I made my first fem seeds! Looks like I got around 500 beans to play with. 10 have already been germed and are working on their third node. I never finished the jedi kush f2's, I vegged them to long in 3 gallon pots and flipped them in same pot, they started looking pretty bad and I really needed the numbers, the person who made the seeds has clones of them and is running them.My ecsb seedlings finished, all were good weed just nothing special. My keeper female of ecsb so far is doing great, people have been running her and really enjoying how funky she is.

Currently I have a sour bubble f2 run happening 6 sour bubbles including my mama from the orginal bog return seed release are having an orgy, 2-3 males 3-4 females. One of my males is STUD status for sure. I am making a huge as possible sour bubble f2 stash from that release for my stash. Also the sour bubble males will be getting it on with an ecsd cut. I already made this cross once and have a keeper, but I used bx4 males and I suspect these orginal release dudes to do the trick. Also in the new seedlings there is some nice females, I have backups of everything and if the males progeny test well I will be holding on to the best. My pollen chucking operation is at full speed ahead!

First off, great looking room!!

Love the SB trees in smartpots, that elevated canopy shot is just awesome.

I like the sounds of using some original SB males to hit the Sour D. What's the current keeper like?

Deathstar x your SB......HAS to be dank. The one in the 20 Gal has a ton of tops, yield looks damn nice. Have you gotten a chance to smoke her yet?

JohnG

I just found this thread. Fantastic setup and amazing grow. I just got some sb and this thread is inspiring.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
What up IC! I know I have alot to catch up on in this thread so I apologize for the lack of replys. I haven't been spending much time on the computer lately and honestly I needed a break. All good news coming from here, got some vacation time in and I am all rested up for the next round. I ended up hitting around 16.5, room for improvement but considering the transformer situation I was lucky.

Currently the room is packed with 27 20gallon sour bubble ladies on day 36, and 1 20gallon deathstar on day 57. I made the changes/improvements I listed a while back in the thread, so everything is doing much better then last round. I am now aircooling my lights, the ac is still handling the heat, the heat dumps out right next to the AC intake. Also my soilmix is much hotter and the teas are happening more often.

So far this round the only complaint is the shape of my plants should have been better. During the 17 days of non stop work I did I never got my hands on the canopy to train them, but still they are huge monster bushes just not perfect. The veg room is going into 20 gallon pots tonight, 28 sour bubbles again. The train is really chuggin along right now :)

I harvested a seed project recently, I reversed the deathstar cut and slapped on it on my sour bubble mama, I made my first fem seeds! Looks like I got around 500 beans to play with. 10 have already been germed and are working on their third node. I never finished the jedi kush f2's, I vegged them to long in 3 gallon pots and flipped them in same pot, they started looking pretty bad and I really needed the numbers, the person who made the seeds has clones of them and is running them.My ecsb seedlings finished, all were good weed just nothing special. My keeper female of ecsb so far is doing great, people have been running her and really enjoying how funky she is.

Currently I have a sour bubble f2 run happening 6 sour bubbles including my mama from the orginal bog return seed release are having an orgy, 2-3 males 3-4 females. One of my males is STUD status for sure. I am making a huge as possible sour bubble f2 stash from that release for my stash. Also the sour bubble males will be getting it on with an ecsd cut. I already made this cross once and have a keeper, but I used bx4 males and I suspect these orginal release dudes to do the trick. Also in the new seedlings there is some nice females, I have backups of everything and if the males progeny test well I will be holding on to the best. My pollen chucking operation is at full speed ahead!

Anyways I wanted to let you all know I am safe and sound, last round went excellent but things are looking better and better here. I have photos from like days 65 of last round, during harvest to upload for you all soon just not tonight I am about to hit the sack.

Still lots of fun to be had here, old photos going up soon, and new photos of current round eventually. Perfect timing really, another beast sour bubble crop doing its thang!

Great grow you have going bud!!!

on the 16.5 pounds you harvested, how many plants, how many lights and how big was the area that you actually flowered in, not total room size? Thanks!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joesy whales- Well thanks, but don't challenge me, now I am determined to knock your socks off once again! lol

whiteberries- I know the feeling, the story of how I fisrt got my sour bubble beans is a good one.

Mack10- Bro, I know what you mean, space is always disappearing in the grow rooms. Adding to 1K flip/flops soon is going to take some re-arranging in the work area for sure. Trimming, ughhhh, hopefully not as long as last time. I am hoping to secure some help this time, I even asked the gf to take a few days off of work. 5 days would be perfect! There is going to be alot more this round!

highlife45- BEASTMODE, RAwwwwwr!

Yesprop215- Thanks, it all started with blazeoneup a couple years ago, and I have been evolving it since. I think right now I am really close to perfect, I cannot complain at all I am seeing the my best soil crop ever, the sour bubbles are noticeably fatter, even their shape has changed a bit. Try out a batch man, it makes like 45-55 gallons of mix, it is basically guranteed to succeed.

Poopy- Thanks bro! Come over and rape this Dstar!

250scrogger- Heard that! I am reducing my flower and veg room down to 24 sour bubbles this next round, it is scary because I know 28 does so well in there but I need room for my flip/flop operation. I am legal for 72 plants so I am trying to make the best of it, 100's are not an option around here. Thanks

brotherindica- Thank you sir. I posted the current keeper of ecsb back in this thread. A patient who just grew her brought over a jar last night so I was reunited with her, it has been a couple months. She is slime green tasting, extra sour, a structure simliar to ecsd, yet way harder stems, they still need some propping but not like a slinky. She out yields anything I have, 11.5oz in a 10 gallon pot, flowers in 63-77 depending on taste, she looks done in the mid 50's. Super dense nuggets, her lab test came back stellar. 19.3 THC, like 24% overall potentcy. She gets you really stoned, alcoholic like, her best attributes are flavor and smell though. I may stabalize but in the meantime I will be testing and widening my selection pool. The 20 gallon pot is deathstar, first run with her, hoping she is the real deal. The sb x dstar are seedlings at this point. Thanks for coming by :)

Vhghost- thank you thank you thank you!

JohnG- Thank you very much, I wish you luck with your pack of sour bubble :)

Rangerrick- Your mom is the biggest sour bubble around!

LEDnewbie- 28 plants, 10 lights, canopy was 20L x 10W

Shit is blowing up around here!

be.pro

pure, great room, really liking your grow style. big trees are the way to go! i was searching the thread for your rooting formula for clones. i remember you saying roots in 5 days? whats the formula/ph you prefer? keep it up youve got quite the setup on your hands!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
be.pro- no forumlas here, I add water to my easy cloner, RO, TAP, whatever is available. Then I just dump clonex in unitl I think there is enough in there, no measuring. I dip cuts in clonex gel, and throw them in the cloner. I set the heater to about 75. Thats it :) No PH, no nothing. Thanks for the postive feedback.

Latest posts

Latest posts