What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

DrFever

Veteran
looking good, was going to mention on your next grow try foilage spraying Zinc and iron week 7 and 8 with luke warm water on a few plants i think you will notice a considerable difference

mack 10

Veteran
@pk, Wow! sour bubz for days..killed it, again an again.
Still gotta try the sour bubz, just so many clone only strains to go through...
:)mack.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 38 sour Bubble, Day 61 Deathstar, 5 week veg sour bubble, and some week old deathbubbles.

This is my first run with Deathstar, 20 gallon pot all organic. Little rough but coming along nicely. Looks to be an awesome yielder with great structure, a little floppy but nothing I can't handle.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is where the veg room is currently at:

picture.php

As mentioned before I reversed the deathstar and pollenated my sour bubble clone. I popped the seeds as soon as they came out the bud.

picture.php

Something in here will be an awesome discovery.

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the flower room, day 38 sour bubble. I can already tell this harvest will be much better then the last, alot more size considering I didn't lose most my stretch to a transformer. Not as happy with the overall shape of the plants I could have filled the canopy in better spreading them out and keeping them more even.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sour bubbles look nice man, helluva grow you got there! Thanks for the update and look forward to the harvest to come. The bubbles sure look much greener and healthier this time around :tiphat:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blazeoneup- Thanks Blaze, everything is doing better this round, compared to last rounds day 42 picture this round is doing better at 38. I can't wait until chop time either, the workload sucks but the payoff and sense of accomplishment of yet another round going down in the books is worth it.

Darthfader1- Around 1200-1400 depending on a few things, usually right in the middle. That is for this setup only nothing else.

Lyryc- you can, but it involves alot and is not for everyone. Follow whatever it is you dream, this was mine since I was 14.

Connoisseur300- thank you, the best has yet to come!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome pics PK....you are killin it! that veg room look fuckin nice too man super jealous! all that freee space!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesprop215- Thanks, I am trying to kill it man! The veg room is fun I love the extra space as well. After this crop I will have all 4 lights on movers so hopefully I can get these bushes fatter and more even before going in to do their thing. The veg girls are going in 20's this week so things we will be getting wicked. Don't be jelly bro, if you build it they will grow!

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Thassa spicy meatbawlz. Do you hear church organs when you walk in there? I know I would. And it's SourBubble. SourBubble dreamin...I gotta get me some of that already. Been drooling over it for too long.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whiteberries- I do hear church organs, that is the exact sound I hear, no kidding lol. Get some sour bubble, in 6 years I haven't grown anything I like better, rolling one up now infact!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man, dankness PK. Really happy I came on here, and got to see this.

Happy for you man, you really deserve all the good coming to you.

aod