What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

HOVAH2.0

a room full of BOGs Sour bubble, almost better than sex!

the police took my cut when they raided my grow.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well IC I will respond to everyone individually later when I update the thread. I JUST finished trimming, today was day 13 of trimming. Now I just need to keep de-stemming bagging and burping. I start on cleanup and upgrades tomorrow, I have 28 sour bubbles in 20 gallon pots ready to go into flower. Also 28 sour bubble cuts in the cloner ready for their first pot, the train is rolling. So, the work isn't over yet! This took way to long, next crop I need to have 4 fulltime helpers so I can do this in a more timely manner, lesson learned. 13 days of trimming and still keeping everything else going will about make you lose it, you start wishing for smaller plants LMAO. I lost way to much production trimming and I am fixing that for sure. I can't spend 12 weeks plus trimming a year, I could get a crop and a half off in that time. Yield looks to be good but next round is guranteed to be better. I would guess right around 16 or so. I just wanted to give you all an update it has been a while, I will get pictures loaded in shit when I settle down here.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, that sounds awesome but fucking tiring at the same time.

keep on rocking it!

Peace,
Infi

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Lmao 13 days?! Hopefully they were only 4hr work days ;) 16# is a lot to do. I was done after 3#s lol

Would you use 20gal pots with a different strain? Lovin it bro

mack 10

Veteran
dam 13 days, thats a trim job! bet you were seeing star's at the end. Wish i could come and help ya trim. Keep killing it PK style. Mack.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Amazing grow bud! i bet you got retina imprint after all that trimmin! @ least its something worth lookin at when you close your eyes lol, judging by buds n boobs pic something the same when you open them too V-Nice lol! Top Stuff! look forward to seeing more G'Luck

DarthFader1

Veteran
Lol 13 days, respect man, your scissor hand must have muscles growing out of muscles. Ive done 3 full days before by myself and it was torture! 13.. Holy Jesus bet your glad that is over now :comfort:

Keep up the awesome work PK ive been a silent lurker in your threads for ages im a huge fan of your work and of BOGs work too that sour bubble cut you have looks killer.. i would seriously like to sample its goodness!!

now go and stick your hand in a bucket of ice and congrats on the harvest enjoy!

darth

DarthFader1

Veteran
Amazing grow bud! i bet you got retina imprint after all that trimmin! @ least its something worth lookin at when you close your eyes lol, judging by buds n boobs pic something the same when you open them too V-Nice lol! Top Stuff! look forward to seeing more G'Luck

Fuckin A on the retina imprint.. it makes me dizzy just considering it

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Well IC I will respond to everyone individually later when I update the thread. I JUST finished trimming, today was day 13 of trimming. Now I just need to keep de-stemming bagging and burping. I start on cleanup and upgrades tomorrow, I have 28 sour bubbles in 20 gallon pots ready to go into flower. Also 28 sour bubble cuts in the cloner ready for their first pot, the train is rolling. So, the work isn't over yet! This took way to long, next crop I need to have 4 fulltime helpers so I can do this in a more timely manner, lesson learned. 13 days of trimming and still keeping everything else going will about make you lose it, you start wishing for smaller plants LMAO. I lost way to much production trimming and I am fixing that for sure. I can't spend 12 weeks plus trimming a year, I could get a crop and a half off in that time. Yield looks to be good but next round is guranteed to be better. I would guess right around 16 or so. I just wanted to give you all an update it has been a while, I will get pictures loaded in shit when I settle down here.

Congrats on finishing 13 days of trimming :good:
Damn RSI in my hands is acting up just thinking about it :bigeye:
Looking forward to the pics :D

I

idoreallytry

i was going to come over today and give u a hand,,,,boy am i glad ur done lol,,,nice brother peace

DrFever

Veteran

wow 13 days of trimming ????? you serious what a plant a day 8 hrs ???? i find it hard to believe
last year it took 13 days to trim 150 pounds with 6 ppl on it 8 hrs a day

mack 10

Veteran
@ dr Fever, indoor or outdoor, machine or by hand? Pk is talking trimming Alone, no trim team, You must have your trim squad down, Dam 150 pounds.Would of love'd to of seen that. Play on Players...Mack.

DrFever

Veteran
@ dr Fever, indoor or outdoor, machine or by hand? Pk is talking trimming Alone, no trim team, You must have your trim squad down, Dam 150 pounds.Would of love'd to of seen that. Play on Players...Mack.

It was outdoor and hand trimming with one machine going as well my last indoor harvest was 4 pounds and it took 2 days to trim by hand all by myself :) here is my current grow 2 k 5 plant expected yield 5 + pounds my averages per 1000 watt light is 1180 dry grams that's 2.59 pounds with out C02 this grow with some tweeking i hope to achieve 3 pounds per 1000 watt but the best thing is only 5 plants :dance013: buds being like that on 5 gallon pail 113 grams dryed bud lol

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Putting in some work. You trimmed the whole harvest by yourself? Get her done, until next time be safe and take care!!!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey have you decided to do a run of deathstar yet? I just harvested some deathstar each plants producing about 5-7 oz plus in 5 gal pots.

I think with the larger pots and all those lights you got you could easily hit much more then I did under 4k.

Here is a nice cola shot not the biggest but you get the picture. Hopefully this will encourage you to put some of these in flower...

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts