What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

I

idoreallytry

well if the ole lady will be trimming like that i think the wife and kids might stay home lol,,,i am sure she boosts something of urs when she is like that lol,,,but let me know,,peace

I

idoreallytry

the lil ones been bugging me about swimming since they got in my neighbors pool so they would love it,,,peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little teaser, don't worry I am taking close ups and shit but will have to be gone through when I am not so busy. But I did have time to do one Boggystyle.

picture.php

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
PK, have you figured out the point of diminishing returns on trimming up the bottom half yet?

Doing that myself, everytime I trim a little extra seems nugs get bigger, but still have not hit that point where I have hurt yield yet.

THanks

aod

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Yo you know how long that pollen is viable.??? id love to snatch some up for this coming run. Running uk cheese and some motor breath..... also a month later i get a whole round of jedi #9 going in maybe with some a death star or so so id love to snatch some pollen and chuck it around.

benjuanman

Veteran
Hell yeah PK!! That SB is huge. Definately Boggystyle with the vac, is that a BOG alien peeking out from under your left armpit. I can see like the top part of a grey head with 2 big black eyes there. Or am I just bent from the bongs and seeing shit lol!!

Y

Yankmychain

I cannot believe how big you got them. So beautiful. All those SourBubles

Fuckin' A thats the biggest SB i have laid my eyes on! I thought it was Boggle when I seen it in your album! Ill hit you back on PM ASAP, bout as busy as you..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Booobs...

I wouldnt recommend twister...its overpriced and beats up the buds...check out a greenharvest you just want something to clear out larger fan leaves..

Hiring trimmers isbest bet...15-20 an hr or 200 a lb lets you get back to the important stuff like those boobs

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice harvest, all that hard work and investment is paying off :) Until next time be safe and take care!

Booobs...

I wouldnt recommend twister...its overpriced and beats up the buds...check out a greenharvest you just want something to clear out larger fan leaves..

Hiring trimmers isbest bet...15-20 an hr or 200 a lb lets you get back to the important stuff like those boobs

Don't forget some coconut oil to keep those fingers clean.