What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
#1 and #2 are both similar with a very sweet banana smell, but buds are a little small for me. Then again sometimes things get better from clone run.
Heres #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Great looking buds.

Thanks brother..I may have cooked them a little pushing them 70 days, which by other peoples counting is more like 80 from 12/12 flip.

I like to push them so I know what I have prior to dusting them. I now know #1 and 2 won't throw nanas no matter what. #3 does throw the typical late nana which is ok since most OG and diesels do.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok time for a cross I made with the help of GmanWho's ECSD x C99 as a male.

I call these Sour StepSister Chem Sis x ECSD/C99 They are stink of Chem sis with a background sour citrus.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
i got old school (New York State 2004 > 2007) Sour D on my mind ...always in the back of my mind

Well I have AJ cut in flower and the ECSD cut we got from Chemdog in like 06 in veg.

I have 3 ladies from POS testers of ECSD x 4D in flower. 1 stinks like Chem D the other 2 smell like Sour D reminds me of the Rez ibl keeper I had with a strong sour citrus/grapefruit smell. I'm excited about them.