What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

billb

Veteran
Awesome!! That banana og looks so good! I know they guava’s stout then if it came 2nd to bb3. I have that bb3 cut and it’s the strongest I’ve grown to date.
But looking great as always AG!

Americangrower

Veteran
Here's OutKasssst cut of Starflight Guava at around 55 dayz I think
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks Bill and Star. That is #3 she is the best producer but I think she is more sour banana peel then the other 2. IDK for sure I just snapped a few pics just to post something. I am swamped, like 6 plants hanging 2 in darkness and probably 6 or so more that need to come down. UGH I always seem to over do it:biggrin:

Americangrower

Veteran
sour Banana peel sounds familiar ...didn't expect U to be up ...i'm up dumping the res in the dehumidifier ...lol

I'm at work. I just got done axing veg room. I bleached and hit everywhere with Potassium bicarbonate. Put 75% of my lil ones into 1 gal pots. Now besides trimming all I have left to do is pot the 30 clones in aerocloner and clean it. ugh almost there.

billb

Veteran
I'm at work. I just got done axing veg room. I bleached and hit everywhere with Potassium bicarbonate. Put 75% of my lil ones into 1 gal pots. Now besides trimming all I have left to do is pot the 30 clones in aerocloner and clean it. ugh almost there.

I’m glad everything’s getting better on your end. Almost there. That sour banana peel sounds awesome! I’d def keep that around for a while. I’m abt 2 weeks from flower with mine.

Americangrower

Veteran
Headband/Underdog OG around 25 dayz. She is 6ft tall with a donkey dick forming. Definitely see Sour D in her growth. Yeah I know a tad to much N but hey its tough to use the same feedwater for veg and flower..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I also have an AJ sour d from O, flowering at around the same time. But she is showing variation in her leaves, not sure if Aj does that. Anyone else growing AJ out there?

Scrappy-doo

I have a cut that was passed to me as AJ, also has the leaf variegation. About halfway through flower. Aside from the leaves it's looking and smelling pretty much identical my ecsd.

I think I'm also running the same lhb as you. I see those yellow leaves on there despite the extra N. Mine did the same thing both runs I've had with her. Starts yellowing early and keeps going thru to harvest.

Americangrower

Veteran
I have a cut that was passed to me as AJ, also has the leaf variegation. About halfway through flower. Aside from the leaves it's looking and smelling pretty much identical my ecsd.

I think I'm also running the same lhb as you. I see those yellow leaves on there despite the extra N. Mine did the same thing both runs I've had with her. Starts yellowing early and keeps going thru to harvest.

It's my 1st run of both.. How was the LHB.

Scrappy-doo

Ask Chunky, lol. He's a fan.

She's great medicine with a killer diesel/og stank and flavor. Won't be letting go anytime soon. I've got her scrogged up for my current run to tame those long lanky limbs.

Americangrower

Veteran
Sounds yummy..Thanks Scappy

Heres Zoonana #1 at 50 days, she has a fantastic sweet banana smell. She's not a huge producer but if the smell carries over to taste she could be a keeper.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the aj, ecsd and d from O too. Still in veg right now. The aj and ecsd look super similar in veg, time will tell if there's a difference between the two when they eventually get flowered out after getting some cuts to root. The lhb I have, I received from someone else, so I'll be watching closely to see what comes of yours and see how mine looks in comparison.

Americangrower

Veteran
I got the aj, ecsd and d from O too. Still in veg right now. The aj and ecsd look super similar in veg, time will tell if there's a difference between the two when they eventually get flowered out after getting some cuts to root. The lhb I have, I received from someone else, so I'll be watching closely to see what comes of yours and see how mine looks in comparison.

I just got the ecsd from O last week She told me its the original 1 that Chemdog gave us back in 06. I have D vegging as well she is going in soon. I have a few Ab x Sour D seedlings I couldn't get the Straw D or ChemDD f2 to germ :cry: