What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
The AJ is lookin good dude. :good: Hopefully I should be getting her soon. I thought I had her at one time but was a mislabeled cut...ended up being OGKB 2.0!!! :biglaugh:

Americangrower

Veteran
The AJ is lookin good dude. :good: Hopefully I should be getting her soon. I thought I had her at one time but was a mislabeled cut...ended up being OGKB 2.0!!! :biglaugh:

Well IDK as I have never grown AJ before but she has a fantastic sour fruity citrus stink. So whether real or not she is a keeper cut in my book.
The Loompa underdog is like a cross of Chem Sister and the original Diesel in smell..very funky.

Americangrower

Veteran
O's Durban Walker cut waiting in the dark for room to hang. Anyone with any info on this lady? All I know is she is a sic producer, has to be 3 or 4 zips from 3 gal pot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
How is the zoonana smelling AG? Looks super frosty and very tasty!! Lol
Great job, looking forward to the smoke report!

They all have a nice banana smell, its kind of tough to smell them since they are hanging with 7 other chems and kush crosses.
I will know more once they dry and i give them their trim.

Americangrower

Veteran
Really liking my Sour Stepsister cross. This is #6 she is at 50 days and seems to be maturing fast. She's not the biggest producer of the bunch but she's not bad. You can definitely smell the sister funk in her.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
looking big and dank AG.

just what i always remember you for.... hope all is well

still think about the s99 beans. most fire plant from seed ive ever run

Americangrower

Veteran
looking big and dank AG.

just what i always remember you for.... hope all is well

still think about the s99 beans. most fire plant from seed ive ever run

Hey stranger, good to see you around.

A little quick smell update on Zoonana's

#1 smells of strong sweet fresh banana's while trimming.

#3 smells like Banana bread

#2 has weaker smell of fresh banana's not nearly as strong as #1.

Trich_Tyson

Everything looks great here AG. Serious clubs on that Durban walker.

Not sure how I didn’t stumble in here before.

Americangrower

Veteran
Heres 2 of the Sour Stepsister. Purple 1 is not the biggest producer but looks to be a possible keeper. The other 1 seems to be popping nanas late but thats not unusual for chem/sd crosses, probably give her 1 more run to see if I cause nanas by stressing. . I have a few more siblings as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php