What's new

grindhouse medical seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happend to grindhouse medical seeds.. i recently lost a cut i had from some of their work but can no longer find anything on there strains and can not post on there page.. does anyone still have any of there genetics around like. the prophet or mob boss. i had a cross of ancient afghan x chemdawg that was killer.. any info on where i can find any of their gear would be much appreciated..

T

TREE KING

for real im wit you i need that mob boss ive been tryin to get it for like a year

yeah i been trolling for a while but can not take it anymore. i know someone on this forum has to be hoarding some of the work and i want it its some realy good medicine. everything i had from them was dank. all the main posters on their gear were banned or something. if anyone has old packs of there gear or cuts let me know i am a medical patient and they have some of my favorite medicine

did they break up the stock and start new companies? or get raided and lost everything something just doesnt seeem right about a year ago just fell off the planet

greenpinky

First rule of grindhouse is... don't talk about grindhouse
grindhouse is everywhere, and nowhere.
Hope that helps...

SMOKE-ONE

Im planning on making some mob boss f2s to send in to the server fund.But it wont be until mid next year at the earliest.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
if you look you can find ultra sonya sometime in clone from around at the sac clubs.the cut of chem d x aa was called the "rose chem" i grew her a couple of times had a strong rose smell to her and was good smoke.

oh i think they still have there seeds at river city phenix its in sac...........

hope this helps.

good luck with the mob boss,thats a hard one to find..........im holdin mine very tight....

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I could try making some Sonja and Prophet F2s and sending them to the server fund if anyone was interested but they wouldnt be available until sometime in April .
Ive got a Prophet going now actually, but unfortunately no males in the garden at the moment.
picture.php

SMOKE-ONE

well let me know when they are available i will take some off your hands
You bet.Im not gonna make them myself,but Ive got sum packs in the vault.Im gonna grow them all out,find sum keepers and a bro of mine who does sum pollen chunkin is gonna chose a male to make a bunch of F2s and crosses.Were gonna cross Mob Boss with Sour Bubble and try and bring down the flowering time a bit.I really dont know shit about chunkin/breedin so Im lettin him take care of all that.Im jus giving him input on which strains to use,and help growing/testing out the progeny.Im trying to get him to get online,but hes an old fashioned biker head who dont believe in taking his show "online".Maybe I will be able to convince him otherwise.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Steel has closed shop??not sure about that. I have not herd from him in a very long time. His forum here is still open but he does not post anymore..Its a shame he had some winners for sure..

I have been looking for Mob boss with no luck

i am very close to the sac area so i will check it out hope they still have some in stock.

i am for sure interested in crosses with their genetics. i have enjoyed smoking all their gear.

make sure you keep some cuts around on the prophet let me knwo how it turns out..

Alaris

Yeah they seemed to have dropped off the planet after dumping the IBL blockheads on the bay. Hope my Grindhouse pollen is still viable.

H

Homer J Pimpin

hey pal

hey pal

is this the dmt ?

picture.php

great job on her brudda.......I have a few sonja beans left and a pack of prophet pre 11 and a pk of mob boss.....i'll f2 em when I gets going...I havn't run either yet because I have the pre 98 bubba and the chem d clones......but I will....The sonja was a great plant except for it's a very leafy girl....be a good peep and the grinders will find ya......

H

Homer J Pimpin

not a single helpfull post in the entire thread yet somehow no bickering or fighting.......oh those silly passive agressive jellous bitches negging peeps jus cause they too much a coward to speak up........Keep yer hate strong bitches, it only pumps me up.........heres to ya skinny jeans wearing little jellous bitch cowards.........:moon:

picture.php

picture.php

Morphote

Veteran
Don't worry I'm sure they'll find someone else's varieties to "work" and rename and sell as something new and "super dank".

M.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
is this the dmt ?

View Image

great job on her brudda.......I have a few sonja beans left and a pack of prophet pre 11 and a pk of mob boss.....i'll f2 em when I gets going...I havn't run either yet because I have the pre 98 bubba and the chem d clones......but I will....The sonja was a great plant except for it's a very leafy girl....be a good peep and the grinders will find ya......

BlockHead..

Thanks but I just added the water

H

Homer J Pimpin

Don't worry I'm sure they'll find someone else's varieties to "work" and rename and sell as something new and "super dank".

M.

ah yes here he is......the poser who thinks he's some kinda something but really aint nothing but a mouthy little bitch....don't do any work for himself, don't even grow,but likes to TROLL around all the mmj forums looking fer someone ta piss off..you funny little boy...you funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.