What's new

GrindHouse At SBay !

G

Guest 16149

Steele
Finally got my hands on your Sour Bubble, am very happy. Unfortunately due to a issue that has arisen I will not be able to grow these or anything else for the next 3-6 months. But am still stoked I at least have the genetics for when I can again, Thanks

G

guest3854

Care free nice package you got there ....

Blaner , that's a bummer but better you didn't start 'em and have problems . Stoked to see you snagged some though ....

Steele

monkey5

Veteran
Steele Savage, anything else ready to ship ??? anytime soon ??? i got some of your seeds, but , always on the watch for more and some thing new .... missed some of yours that i will get !!! ultra sonja would be nice if more were coming !!! more sour bubble bX would be nice, too!!! nice job !!!! thank you for all the work !!!! monkey5

D

danny karey

anything dropping soon?

anything dropping soon?

I've been hearing alot about yer sourbubble, just wondering if there will be any available in the near future. Keep up the good work man.

Danny

G

guest3854

Well , I had a grip o shit typed before losing it ...
We'll be shipping in a bit more stock in acouple months and will have an "official" release
of our Prophet (pre '98 Bubba X Tang Tang males) Ultra Sonja (UK Cheese X Tang Tang Males) Jacobs Ladder aka 5150 ( Trainwreck E-32 X Tang Tang Males) and Double Trouble (Un-Revealed elite X Tang Tang Males) . Tha Tang Tang is very special producing golden trichs of high quality with a floral and tangy zest . Edit : These will be ready before yrs. end

Here's acouple shots of some pre-Prophet we tested with KILL results :

Enjoy ,
Steele

Last edited:

KindBudKid

Gonna be on the look out for them new releases... All sound like some serious kind.. Keep pumpin out them hits Steele..

og dmc

Hey I just want to say much respect to steele savage and crew. They helped me out when they really didnt owe me a thing. Thanks steele. I really apreciate it.

G

guest3854

We'll have a smaller shipment in about a month and another full round before spring time , gotta get ready fer next year ....

Thanks fer tha interest ,
Steele

G

guest3854

Venice has some stock and looks like we'll have some re-lists thanks to tha dead beat douche bags that don't pay their auctions . They know who they are and so do I ...
That'll at least give some folks another chance . Good luck when they do come up , it'll be a bit before we get 'em listed .

Steele

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Steele Savage said:
Venice has some stock and looks like we'll have some re-lists thanks to tha dead beat douche bags that don't pay their auctions . They know who they are and so do I ...
That'll at least give some folks another chance . Good luck when they do come up , it'll be a bit before we get 'em listed .

Steele

Great to hear, thanks Steele! Ill keep my eye's peeled and see if i can pick some up =)

thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts