What's new

GrindHouse At SBay !

G

guest3854

Alright folks started listing 'em . I would like to ask folks stick to buying just one pack at a time , giving your brothers and sisters here at ICMag a chance to sample these wonderful varieties .

Thank you all fer your support ,
Happy bidding
Steele

G

guest3854

Yeep , inputing 'em in to tha system . Figure they'll be up in tha evening , just keep your eyes peeled .

Thanks DH ,
Steele

fari

Yiiiiihaaa, thanks a bunch Steele,hmmm, maybe I could even start some seeds for this years outdoor :) Wonderfull news bro!

ConceptOfSleep

I've got my eyes peeled for sure Steele :joint:

May stick around tonite after all...

Thanks much for getting your work out to all of us! Mucch appreciated!

:joint:

Z

zoolander

I have join in the wait with ya guy's. Is this for the sour bubble also?

ConceptOfSleep

zoolander said:
I have join in the wait with ya guy's. Is this for the sour bubble also?

Im sure hoping so! :jump: Never had the pleasure of growing BOGs gear, but Ive heard his Sour Bubble was some of his best.

Hoping to see them up, even if I cant get em....course the Sonja sure does look good too

G

guest3854

Yeep , will be listed under The GrindHouse . Our Blue Sonja G3 , Sour Bubble BX1 1IX and Ultra Sonja have been listed in a first wave . They're in tha line up , just waiting approval . Many are Bin's with some auctions thrown in fer tha die hards .... My Ultra Sonja is untested and tha fathers will change with tha next breeding , using tha Tang Tang males against each of our 4 listed planned crosses , Tha Prophet , Double Trouble , Jacobs Ladder aka 5150 & Ultra Sonja .

Happy bidding fellas ,
Steele

Z

zoolander

Nothin, I'm gonna go watch a movie so good luck to you all :friends:

ConceptOfSleep

Still nothin.... Im exhausted today, but dont want to go to bed just yet.

Guess Ill hit the bong some more and give it another hour.

Who knows maybe the folks at the bay won't get them on the site till they open up tmr morning.

Well good luck to everyone! If I see anything go up Ill be sure to post it up here for you guys! :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts