What's new

GrindHouse At SBay !

Z

zoolander

I was also thinkin about using Old Time Moonshine to make some crosses, What you think on that one.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody know if there were sour bubble bins and how much they were out of curiosity? clinched a pack of Sbubble on auction. I know the Blue Sonja was an $80 bin. I'm kind of surprised it wasn't grabbed away at the last minute, I figured I'd get outbid walking away from the computer an hour before it ended. :headbange

Tomatoesonly

All the BIN's were 80
The bidding stuff went some below and a whole bunch more than that. Sour Bubble went bonkers, ultra didn't really take off at all.. stayed within 65-90 range and I can't remember how the blue did.

I think some people are still holding out for the ever elusive Trinity III, so they may not have hit the BINs as quickly. I just don't know the psychology of the Seedbayer.

Last edited:

kushcakes

congats to all that got some of The Grind House killer genetics. your in for a real treat. and congats to Steel for another stellar seed release. keep up the good work.

G

guest3854

Zoo , we've left tha crossing up to you folks . We just wanted to keep Sour Bubble around in "pure" form fer tha folks hard up fer trying it . No plans of GrindHouse crossing Sour Bubble , though I must say tha wife is trying to get me to cross tha DMT into tha Cheese . If I were to do that it would be quite awhile down tha road as we have serious pressing projects .

Retardo , yeep more than half of what we shipped in were Bin's at $80 .

Most of our Blue Sonja G3 listings were Bin's and as Tomatoes stated tha majority of auctions stayed nicely reasonable .

Again please post pics of y'alls grow outs , love to see our children rise ...

Many thanks y'all , be well , stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

Z

zoolander

Thanx Steel, Just wanna stick to some ethics by askin before I do something like that.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks again, you know I'll show those grows! Turns out I got the sour bubble for $90. Never had any sour bubble round these parts! :headbange Sour Mash....I like it! Lord please protect the OTM on its way home!!!

KindBudKid

Steele... Mad props for keepin this one alive.. Also are you going to be releasing any more BlueSonja? I guess I missed out on that one.

Zoo.. All those spark my interest.. The BlueDancer and OTM cross especially.

Snootch

Thanx Steele for giving us an opportunity to grow out these genetics. I was lucky enough to snag a double pack of blue sonja and ultra sonja for $105 yesterday. :rasta: Talk about a deal, you can't beat that! :headbange

G

guest3854

Snootch , you fuggin' sniped those , NICE . Naw you can't really beat that ...

KBK , yeep I'll be shipping more in , though it won't be in anywhere tha numbers of tha last release .

Retardo , very nice price on yer score . Stoked ....

Zoo , sounds like some nice freebies fer folks .....

Be , well y'all
Steele

Care Free 1

Veteran
All in all, I'd say it was a great weekend. My Sour Bubble mothers have been pretty wore out over the last couple years, and the fresh genetics should breath new life in my garden. Also picked up Blue Sonja to play with. Big plans for both strains.

Cant thank you enough Steele!!! I'll post up some picks up this fall/winter after I crank it up again. I will purchase Grindhouse gear again, so keep it up if possible.

Care Free 1

G

guest3854

Very nice score M . Happy to see you got some Ultra Sonja , we expect BIG thangs with those . Tha Sour B is a very nice night time toke , as I'm sure you know . We look forward to seein 'em .

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

Care Free 1

Veteran
The mother load came today. Should set me up for a great winter grow this year. Seedbay comes through again, and I was able to get some great GrindHouse gear this time. Been waiting patiently and it paid off.

Thanks,

Care Free 1