What's new

Greyskull The Upcountry Country Grower

Grizz

Veteran
really got burnt on the dubb this round 4 dudds, 5ft plants that are total shit, getting a fresh cut from a friend and try it again, the dubb tech 7 started flower today so you know , 65 daays and i will see if the hype is real.

cant wait to see the final pic's amigo.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
are you sure its dudds not maybe russet/or broad mites????
I know many people who have been growing the dubble for over 2 years now, every cycle, and they have never once seen a dud

Grizz

Veteran
are you sure its dudds not maybe russet/or broad mites????
I know many people who have been growing the dubble for over 2 years now, every cycle, and they have never once seen a dud
im sure ST. got one good one out of 5, no board mites and sure its not russet. also there are 19 other plants in the flower room ( different strains ) aand no problems, doing the same thing it did to me a couple years ago, why i dont know but it sucks, love her to death when its right but the dudds sure can fuck up some $$$

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have had sour bubble, pre 98 bubba, lvpk all do that to me. it seems if i get them too wet after transplant they just become duds. cant figure out what else it could be.

Grizz

Veteran
i have had sour bubble, pre 98 bubba, lvpk all do that to me. it seems if i get them too wet after transplant they just become duds. cant figure out what else it could be.
cant say i have had trouble with any you mentioned, these dudds are prefectly healthy, tall full buds, just a totally different bud structure, like its a totally different plant, brittle stems, smaller darker green leaves, NO RESIN AND NO SMELL.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ah man
I dont like hearing about dudds
I almost didnt want the dubb back because of the past issues w dudds flaring up
But whens shes fine shes amongst the best ever. No doubts at all.

You got those in coco JW?

Im almost thinking about keeping the dubb in dirt...
I dont think anyone keeping her in dirt has been dudded
Or straight hydro afaik...

Wasnt it humbleguy who said he thinks its due to too much magnesium causing the problem?

5ft dudds blow. Not even the hash will get you high...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Shit
Now im nervous about the 8 dubbs i have going
Ill mellow out im sure but i know im gonna be watching those leaves and checking the branch strength like crazy
I have a pair of snips just for the dubb in case its not a nutrient or bug issues....
I hate dudds...

Hows your room doing JW? Heat issues at all? Or is it perfect (im assuming its good room)?

Damnit....

Grizz

Veteran
sorry gs for getting off topic here but i really would like to figure this cut out, im thinking its stress related either in rooting or right after rooting, this praticular batch really yellowed up after transplant from cloner to cups, hit them with some extra cal/mag and they greened back up in 2 days. but something was deffinatly wrong from the get go.

G

Guest 88950

lets hope the rich volcanic soil will treat them right............duds suck.

before i grew any quality genetics i popped bagseed and under a 400w in 2 1/2 gal of soil i had 1 girl that was an absolute monster. she finished at just under 4' and i didnt do a final weigh but the cola was 1.75 oz dry. about the size of the arizona tea cans, and that is just bud, no stem....all the buds were cut away from the stem and after i had a 1.75z cola...........absolutly no buzz.

i cut the top 2" off the cola so it would fit into a lg jar and kept it as a reminder that i needed to get better seeds.....i ended up throwing the bud into a burn pile while burning my scrap plant material.

sheer disappointment

anyway, anyone running any landrace sativas? im hoping to be runnin some by next winter....i need to get back by the ultimate sativa thread.

peace

Old Soul

Veteran
Wow, looks like I missed a killer update and a bunch of great new arrivals. Congrats on all the new genetics that hit the island bro, you will make friends real fast like that. lol The buds are looking chunkier by the day, can't even imagine how heavenly they must smell.

Grizz

Veteran
GS room is as good as it gets for me, sealed, cool tubes, temps 75 low 80 high, humidity 50 %, no light leaks, co2 at 800ppm. like i said every other strain is kicking ass, best i have done it a while, and yes coco. hummmm dirt ya say ? might give it a try but to tell ya the truth i might just get rid of her and try the dubb tech 7, you know i will hold the dubb untill i try the 7 though. like you say as far as im concerned it is the best when she is right.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i forgot to ask... any pics at all of the dudds?
i never took any of mine....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the dubtech7 taste nothing like sour dubble... Its all aliendawg ether in taste....
The O-Dub is the most sour dubble tasting. A-Dub taste is pretty good, but its effects are what set it apart from the rest

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah bro this is the first time I've seen this thread lol.. You know I'm always down for your show ,, Nice set up and plants BTW.. Could not have a nicer place to grow them either glad your having fun bro stay safe headband 707

Grizz

Veteran
ok got some sorry pic's but it is what it is, dudds

if any have grown the sour dubb you will know this doesent look nothing like it does when its not a dudd,

Last edited by a moderator:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yep
Dudds
Ehhhhhhhh no like haha

Thanks for posting the pics bro
Sorry for worthless plant material you got there....