What's new

Greyskull The Upcountry Country Grower

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
something tells me it's gonna be a minute. Last I heard from him it sounded like a busy 2016 was in store. Hang (7)10 bro.

Nice man, well done!
My girlfriend and I are visiting Maui, Hawaii in a couple weeks. Any suggestions where i could find some medicine ? =)

Nice man, well done!
My girlfriend and I are visiting Maui, Hawaii in a couple weeks. Any suggestions where i could find some medicine ? =)

Ask just about any hippie, rasta, surfer or tough looking locals at just about any beach or state park. Paia is a specifically good town to ask around. There's plenty of all of the above there.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

just screwing around in the cage....

this belt is awesome
whoever wins this thing is gonna be so stoked

on that note... the garden is firing!!!

Aloha
Thanks for staying tuned....

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice man, well done!

Ask just about any hippie, rasta, surfer or tough looking locals at just about any beach or state park. Paia is a specifically good town to ask around. There's plenty of all of the above there.

When my wife and I stopped in Paia we were offered as soon as we stepped out of the car from some dude shouting across the parking lot lol.

Awesome belt Grey:tiphat:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks like the garden has expanded a bit...and do I see irrigation? I smellllllll what the skull is cookin!

aloha.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paia... dont feed the fucking hippies! hahahaha

Deez you do see irrigation. I went with the pico style loop manifolds and 180 degree toro sprayers and a 1300GPH sump pump to do the heavy lifting.... automatic!

What's up man!! Looking good sir, I'm stoked to see Island life working for you. Stay in touch, I may need your help.

Paia... dont feed the fucking hippies! hahahaha

Deez you do see irrigation. I went with the pico style loop manifolds and 180 degree toro sprayers and a 1300GPH sump pump to do the heavy lifting.... automatic!

Lahaina

@greyskull you notice any difference in the flowers in October compared to July /long season such as stretch or flowers not tightening? My plants stay tight and crip all year around just not for harvesting in June July August September. IS it because there is Sativa? Days to long, or just to hot ?

SurfdOut

Veteran
It is the day length, they are on the verge of revegging particularly when the full moon is out all night during clear weather.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Aloha bro, thanks for letting me sit down at The Event :D

Lots of killer smokes, mean kine pipi kaula and mea`ai, enjoyed the music, great spot!

It could have gone any way with those top five.

Malama pono bro, take care!

Latest posts

Latest posts