What's new

Greenhead - The Anthology (1-6) - (Remastered)

greenhead

Veteran
wow...big props man! i digg your comic style by prezenting pics! I have to say one of my fav threads!

respekt!

Thanks a lot Fonky Penguin!

All my pictures are taken when I'm stoned, so I credit the weed with giving me ideas. I couldn't have done it without her.
:elf:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Greenhead,

Just read the whole thread from 1-6 growth and i must say thank you for those shots ( very nice pictures ) and the caption is icing on the cake i tell ya ! ( i noticed your posting style and pictures/ also surrounding, look like you're in japan or somewhere in asia )

Looking forward to the 7th growth, bring it on brother!

Cheers, +

Red.

ethanp7111

Hello Greenhead,

Thank you for sharing your grows with us. You clearly enjoyed growing and your reasons for doing so were noble. I noticed that by the 5th and 6th grow, you began to lose interest. Curious to know why? When you switched to testing out different strains and relaxed on LST'ing and such on the 4th and 5th grow, it looked like you were doing it for science sake. Did you focus on strain and not quantity because you had enough from your previous grows to hold you over?

Regardless, you are a master gardener and I hope you continue to grow...you look like you enjoy it.

All my best,

e-

R

RockinNick

Awesome Journal. Just finished browsing through the pages and I am thoroughly impressed! Your reasons into starting a grow are very similar to mine. I just started my first and already impressed with my results. Thanks for being an inspiration! Check out my grow if you like!

:)

greenhead

Veteran
Hi Greenhead,

Just read the whole thread from 1-6 growth and i must say thank you for those shots ( very nice pictures ) and the caption is icing on the cake i tell ya ! ( i noticed your posting style and pictures/ also surrounding, look like you're in japan or somewhere in asia )

Looking forward to the 7th growth, bring it on brother!

Cheers, +

Red.

Thanks redspaghetti!

I wouldn't mind being in Japan, since I find many Japanese chicks to be pretty hot, but I am in the USA. From what I hear, Japan is pretty strict when it comes to marijuana, and I certainly wouldn't want to be caught growing anything there.

You may have noticed the one picture where I have a pack of Marlboro from Japan. That was just a present from a Japanese girlfriend of mine who brought me back a carton when they returned from Japan. I also have cigs from other regions of the world in some of the other pictures which I have taken.

greenhead

Veteran
Hello Greenhead,

Thank you for sharing your grows with us. You clearly enjoyed growing and your reasons for doing so were noble. I noticed that by the 5th and 6th grow, you began to lose interest. Curious to know why? When you switched to testing out different strains and relaxed on LST'ing and such on the 4th and 5th grow, it looked like you were doing it for science sake. Did you focus on strain and not quantity because you had enough from your previous grows to hold you over?

Regardless, you are a master gardener and I hope you continue to grow...you look like you enjoy it.

All my best,

e-

Hi ethanp7111!

You are correct that the first few grows were definitely the most exciting for me, since everything was brand new to me and I had no idea how they would turn out, or if they would even end up being successful.

Since I am only growing a small amount for personal use, you are also correct that I had enough stash left over from the previous grows which allowed me to experiment and test out different strains. I was definitely not aiming for quantity on my later grows where I did no LST'ing and used small containers.

Timewise, it also takes a shorter amount of time for me to do many small containers with little or no veg (around 8-10 weeks), instead of vegging for a long time and flowering out a few plants in large containers (around 12-16 weeks).

greenhead

Veteran
Awesome Journal. Just finished browsing through the pages and I am thoroughly impressed! Your reasons into starting a grow are very similar to mine. I just started my first and already impressed with my results. Thanks for being an inspiration! Check out my grow if you like!

:)

Thanks a lot RockinNick!

If you're on your very first grow, then I can imagine that it is pretty exciting for you. It will even be sweeter when it's completely done and you can finally sample the product which you have grown out 100% by yourself. Good luck, and may you get many huge and tasty nugs, exploding with THC goodness!