What's new

Greenhead - The Anthology (1-6) - (Remastered)

greenhead

Veteran
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Nice plants and pics , but a shame that i haven't seen one ripe bud in the entire thread , point was to have heady high effect , i know , but lot's of those are wayyyy premature.

It reflects in the taste and fcourse the effect

nonetheless great setup

greenhead

Veteran
Nice plants and pics , but a shame that i haven't seen one ripe bud in the entire thread , point was to have heady high effect , i know , but lot's of those are wayyyy premature.

It reflects in the taste and fcourse the effect

nonetheless great setup

I don't think that you know the definition of ripe, as all harvests were pulled within the harvest window and I have that radio shack microscope which I use to check the trichomes, so how can you say that they are wayyyy premature when there are amber trichomes present? Amber means that the trichomes are already degrading and they're beyond ripe.

I have also repeatedly stated that I am not going for massive couch lock (majority amber), so I'm going to simply state that I disagree with your opinion. Call me crazy, but I choose to trust the opinion of my microscope over the opinion of somebody just looking at a picture, who has no idea as to the amber VS cloudy VS clear ratio in those particular buds. When it comes to weed, everybody has their preferences as to when they like to pull. If you like to pull your harvests when the majority is amber, then good for you, I don't.

:joint::wave:

greenhead

Veteran
ok man lol , don't have a cow ,:noway:

Don't get upset at me just because you're talking out of your ass.

I have scientific evidence to back me up (trichomes under the microscope), you apparently have nothing to back up your statements.

THC123

Veteran
I really don't understand your hostile aggrressive reaction , i am not the one who is upset here lol , you seem to be angry cuz i once gave you negative rep a month ago and therefore felt insulted??? Is that why you respond so rude and ill mannered?

Btw buddy there is a difference in early buds and totally premature

So i am not even gonna bother to answer cuz your reaction was :fsu:unnecessary and will put you on my ignore list cuz i sense negative, energy coming from you

djeezzzz , have lots of fun in greenhead land:fsu::fsu::fsu: , have fun with getting that head out of your ass you hatefull unpolite person , i can't imagine you having many friends in real life with such a personality , YUCK

greenhead

Veteran
I really don't understand your hostile reaction , i am not the one who is upset here lol , you seem to be angry cuz i once gave you negative rep

So i am not even gonna bother to answer cuz your reaction was :fsu:unnecessary and will put you on my ignore list cuz i sense negative, energy coming from you

djeezzzz , have lots of fun in greenhead land:fsu::fsu::fsu: , have fun with getting that head out of your ass

I agree with you, you should definitely put me on ignore.

And now back to our regular scheduled programming...
Nice work, GH. Different. I think well thought out and a nice showing of Pops' accidental crosses. I've got the Jedi, BBS, SWT #3 crosses going. Whoops and the AK47, too. A couple of bugs to work out in their new home and it's flip city.
I like how you do it differently in your postings. Keep up the good work. Props to ya.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GreenH
Howzit brother..?? Like the thread how you put all your previous to current grows.. Thanx for takin the time to do all the captioning etc... How did you like the bb sk x pd? As far as taste and high i recall you sayin it smelled kinda earthy. I have a bb sk x pd going atm and noticed she is a lil behind others in nug size They are just not fattening up.. And she is nice plant & was not a runt or nute burned, stunted.. Just wondering if ya noticed if yours were behind or lacking in size compared to others same age size, when ya grew her out? ill bbl peace..

sack

Last edited:

fatigues

Veteran
Greenhead,

Hey - great compilation journal bro. Good photography and photoshop work on the fonts and drop shadows too. :joint:
I appreciated the effort you went to in terms of presentation and putting this one together.

+ Rep. Bring on Grow #7

greenhead

Veteran
And now back to our regular scheduled programming...
Nice work, GH. Different. I think well thought out and a nice showing of Pops' accidental crosses. I've got the Jedi, BBS, SWT #3 crosses going. Whoops and the AK47, too. A couple of bugs to work out in their new home and it's flip city.
I like how you do it differently in your postings. Keep up the good work. Props to ya.

Hi Vetus Fossor! Thanks, and sorry for the belated reply. I hadn't been on this forum a whole lot recently. How did those crosses turn out for you?
:elf:

greenhead

Veteran
GreenH
Howzit brother..?? Like the thread how you put all your previous to current grows.. Thanx for takin the time to do all the captioning etc... How did you like the bb sk x pd? As far as taste and high i recall you sayin it smelled kinda earthy. I have a bb sk x pd going atm and noticed she is a lil behind others in nug size They are just not fattening up.. And she is nice plant & was not a runt or nute burned, stunted.. Just wondering if ya noticed if yours were behind or lacking in size compared to others same age size, when ya grew her out? ill bbl peace..

sack

Hi sackoweed!

It's been a good while since I grew out the BB SK x PD. I believe that I only ended up with one BB SK x PD, which I ended up flowering in a large pot, but I didn't notice anything abnormal in terms of growth or size compared to other plants which I've grown out. The BB SK x PD ended up giving me a nice haul I recall. And the smoke was very nice. How did yours turn? I hope you got some killer smoke from it.

greenhead

Veteran
Greenhead,

Hey - great compilation journal bro. Good photography and photoshop work on the fonts and drop shadows too. :joint:
I appreciated the effort you went to in terms of presentation and putting this one together.

+ Rep. Bring on Grow #7

Thanks a lot fatigues!

I haven't actually done any grow, since the last grow in this journal. The stash from my last grow lasted me a very long time, I guess that I haven't been smoking as much as I did in the past, quantity-wise.

greenhead

Veteran
agreed!
this was one of my favourite grow threads...... what's next doctor :joint:

Thanks a lot grasper! My schedule hasn't permitted me to do another grow yet. I am trying to get another little personal grow started up sometime early next year, if time and circumstances allow for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts