Green pheno #8
GRAPE 3 EARLY PICK 029.JPG

Hmong

Veteran
I love baby pictures!
Hawaiian S. x Mulanje Gold_1.jpg

Pineapple Banana Bud.jpg

bit of a throwback, cause they like 95 days old right now but still in Veg^^
with Sativas, I'm taking plenty of clones first, before doing anything.
the perpertual Veg allows for better selection, they get stressed more, exposing potential herms without any risk and I have all sexed before going into any setup.

@ 33 days
PBB_vd33_1.jpg

PBB_vd33_2.jpg

PBB_vd33_3.jpg

ended up with 2 males and 6 girls from my 8 seeds, very nice ratio.
the current batch is already rooted & transplanted to 8cm
gonna get the flowering tent ready tomorrow, likely going to be a Sativa only SOG in a 2x2' and 2gals.
PBB together with Jamaican, Laos and Hmong Hilltribe.
cloning101_5.jpg

vermontman

View attachment 18753018
View attachment 18753017

bit of a throwback, cause they like 95 days old right now but still in Veg^^
with Sativas, I'm taking plenty of clones first, before doing anything.
the perpertual Veg allows for better selection, they get stressed more, exposing potential herms without any risk and I have all sexed before going into any setup.

@ 33 days
View attachment 18753014
View attachment 18753015
View attachment 18753016

ended up with 2 males and 6 girls from my 8 seeds, very nice ratio.
the current batch is already rooted & transplanted to 8cm
gonna get the flowering tent ready tomorrow, likely going to be a Sativa only SOG in a 2x2' and 2gals.
PBB together with Jamaican, Laos and Hmong Hilltribe.
View attachment 18753013
Terrific start up!
Lots of promise there, great sturdy cuts.
really looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hmong

Veteran
great sturdy cuts.
unfortunately they all hollow, and being thic as a pencil most dryed out before rooting.
but that's always a problem with the first top cut.

next batch is ready though, I'll keep you updated.
I kinda wanna cross the PBB with some other pollen I have currently going, but since it's a F1 I dunno if it's even worth doing now? likely to be better in the F3
PBB x Jamaican, sounds so cool though

vermontman

unfortunately they all hollow, and being thic as a pencil most dryed out before rooting.
but that's always a problem with the first top cut.

next batch is ready though, I'll keep you updated.
I kinda wanna cross the PBB with some other pollen I have currently going, but since it's a F1 I dunno if it's even worth doing now? likely to be better in the F3
PBB x Jamaican, sounds so cool though
Ah that's to bad but I agree, I find cuts especially from the near bottom of the plants root the fastest. Yes it is an F1 but not a complex F1 hybrid
Crossing it to something very stable will still be very uniform.
For instance the Green Mountain Grape is a cross of my Oaxacan X Nepali Sativa both very stable and you get Purple Satellite again very stable with only difference showing is in the coloration some purple and green phenos but all look very similar then to get Grape, it is crossed with heirloom Mendo also very stable, all smell very Grape with difference in again purple and green phenos and a little differences in flowering time outdoors, but grown indoors under blurples and the green and purple both gow very purple and look identical and flowering time is on both nine weeks.

MIGreenman

This morning I saw one tiny immature green seed inside an upper PBB bud. I see no pollen anywhere which is weird because you can't have seeds without pollen. I'm going to keep an eye on it. I must have stressed it.

vermontman

This morning I saw one tiny immature green seed inside an upper PBB bud. I see no pollen anywhere which is weird because you can't have seeds without pollen. I'm going to keep an eye on it. I must have stressed it.
HMMMNN do you think a plant blew a nut or maybe pollen came in on you?

MIGreenman

Time for some advice. Here are two pics of healthy plants with no sign of problems...
PXL_20220907_162514770.jpg
PXL_20220907_162408099.PORTRAIT.jpg

And here are a few of what I think is a problem plant. Rather than wildly pushing fresh pistols it seems to be turning its energy inward. It is tightening up and the tips have a lot of small green calyxes some of which are not pushing out hairs. No obvious signs of pollen but it looks like it's trying to produce tiny seeds at this point. I think it may be time to remove it. Thoughts? The other two look fantastic and I have six more babies and cups that are about ready to be transplanted to larger pots.
PXL_20220907_162439357.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220907_162523098.jpg

Should she stay or should she go now?

kaboom777

Veteran
Time for some advice. Here are two pics of healthy plants with no sign of problems...
View attachment 18753991 View attachment 18753992

And here are a few of what I think is a problem plant. Rather than wildly pushing fresh pistols it seems to be turning its energy inward. It is tightening up and the tips have a lot of small green calyxes some of which are not pushing out hairs. No obvious signs of pollen but it looks like it's trying to produce tiny seeds at this point. I think it may be time to remove it. Thoughts? The other two look fantastic and I have six more babies and cups that are about ready to be transplanted to larger pots.
View attachment 18753993

View attachment 18753995
Should she stay or should she go now?
Beautiful plants!! I don't see problems there. There are plants that the calyxes are small and it gives the impression that they are growing seeds or doing strange things, but no, then they develop normally. I see them as beautiful brother. Good luck and blessings.

Latest posts

Latest posts