What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Greencedar

05/09/2022 popped 5 GMG, 1 male, 4 females, two green phenos and two purple phenos. 07/01/2022 I transplanted them outdoors in 20 gal living soil at 42N in my little 420 alley. Looking great so far even with the late transplant. I've got two growing here and my friend has the other two going in the same soil/pot. Will try to update the other two when I'm over there visiting but they are very similar (uniform) with awesome vigour and health. I topped them once and have been pinching the tops of the main leaders due to some space restrictions. Thanks VM!

Attachments

• GMG Green.jpg
    GMG Green.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 64
  • GMG Purple.jpg
    GMG Purple.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 59

vermontman

05/09/2022 popped 5 GMG, 1 male, 4 females, two green phenos and two purple phenos. 07/01/2022 I transplanted them outdoors in 20 gal living soil at 42N in my little 420 alley. Looking great so far even with the late transplant. I've got two growing here and my friend has the other two going in the same soil/pot. Will try to update the other two when I'm over there visiting but they are very similar (uniform) with awesome vigour and health. I topped them once and have been pinching the tops of the main leaders due to some space restrictions. Thanks VM!
You are most welcome Greencedar and thank you.
I find the purple phenos come in just a bit quicker than the green phenos but they all have the amazing green grape juice fragrance. The other wonderful thing I am getting is the kudos from people who smoke the Grape, I have had seasoned smokers saying it's the best thing they ever smoked to man it makes me feel like a kid again.
Be keen on seeing when yours finish and your feed.
Please keep us updated.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE UPDATE
Purple pheno
Last pic group shot
Man it's not even August yet!

Attachments

• BUSH UPDATE 006.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • BUSH UPDATE 021.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 021.JPG
    630.3 KB · Views: 81
  • BUSH UPDATE 025.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 025.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • BUSH UPDATE 032.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 032.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • BUSH UPDATE 035.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 035.JPG
    813.8 KB · Views: 80
  • BUSH UPDATE 017.JPG
    BUSH UPDATE 017.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Greencedar

You are most welcome Greencedar and thank you.
I find the purple phenos come in just a bit quicker than the green phenos but they all have the amazing green grape juice fragrance. The other wonderful thing I am getting is the kudos from people who smoke the Grape, I have had seasoned smokers saying it's the best thing they ever smoked to man it makes me feel like a kid again.
Be keen on seeing when yours finish and your feed.
Please keep us updated.
Can’t wait to try the smoke VM and your plants look fantastic for July! I'm currently smoking Ace's Green Honduras Haze that took most of last year to finish indoors and I'm absolutely loving it. They say the Honduras has some similar effects to Mexican genetics and if I can get that awesome high from a few months growing outdoor I'd definitely be a lucky guy.

I’m basically growing in a homemade coots mix soil. 1/3 is my worm castings (leaf mold, aged horse shit, kelp, alfalfa, oyster flour, gypsum, and bit of crab meal, barley, oats), 1/3 peat, 1/3 pumice. I started using some EM1 and Fulvic acid (bioag fulpower) foliar spray once a week this year. These get full sun from around 8am to 7pm this time of year so they'll probably come in a little later. I can always finish them inside if needed. My friends spot is full all day sun so It'll be cool to see the difference.

Last edited:

vermontman

Can’t wait to try the smoke VM and your plants look fantastic for July! I'm currently smoking Ace's Green Honduras Haze that took most of last year to finish indoors and I'm absolutely loving it. They say the Honduras has some similar effects to Mexican genetics and if I can get that awesome high from a few months growing outdoor I'd definitely be a lucky guy.

I’m basically growing in a homemade coots mix soil. 1/3 is my worm castings (leaf mold, aged horse shit, kelp, alfalfa, oyster flour, gypsum, and bit of crab meal, barley, oats), 1/3 peat, 1/3 pumice. I started using some EM1 and Fulvic acid (bioag fulpower) foliar spray once a week this year. These get full sun from around 8am to 7pm this time of year so they'll probably come in a little later. I can always finish them inside if needed. My friends spot is full all day sun so It'll be cool to see the difference.
I honestly cannot say I have tried Honduras but I have had many Mexican strains from back in the day and I love high quality Mexican.
It has been said that also back in the day many strains coming out of Hawaii and also the emerald triangle were o Mexican origin.
What I especially like about Mexi is that some strains would even finish at 42 N ad still keep their potency and quality of high intact.
and there were so many back in the seventies.
As for your amendments looking spot on for a perfectly happy cannabis grow.
Thank you for your post and please keep them coming.
CHEERS!

RobFromTX

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE UPDATE
Purple pheno
Man it's not even August yet!

I honestly cannot say I have tried Honduras but I have had many Mexican strains from back in the day and I love high quality Mexican.
It has been said that also back in the day many strains coming out of Hawaii and also the emerald triangle were o Mexican origin.
What I especially like about Mexi is that some strains would even finish at 42 N ad still keep their potency and quality of high intact.
and there were so many back in the seventies.
As for your amendments looking spot on for a perfectly happy cannabis grow.
Thank you for your post and please keep them coming.
CHEERS!
Youd absolutely love the Ace Honduras VTman. Its got such a happy go lucky effect. no burnout. One day im going to play mad scientist and cross your mountain gold with it. That there would be the ultimate sativa in my eyes :smoke:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Anywhere ACE has seeds you can find them

All these places are good to the usa

realgorilla in with the ACE

mandala

cannapot

:rasta:

Last edited:

vermontman

How are your latest Mulanje (pineapple candy clone) coming along @vermontman ?
Hello Hanzo!
UUGHH I hate to say it but I grew out three clone to near completion and put the big mother plant into flower somewhere around week 5 or so in flower she was looking stunning but I noticed browning pistils on other plants in her same room and it turned out she hermed so I ended up tossing out everything in that whole room.
Her clone which was much shorter thus under much intense light did not herm and the her original I flowered out in tropical sun did not herm.
All I can figure is she did not have enough light intensity.
But she was so beautiful I still kept a clone of her in veg.
So for now I am just focusing on making seeds of Mountain Gold And More Zacatecas tribute.

Last edited:

vermontman

Anywhere ACE has seeds you can find them

All these places are good to the usa

realgorilla in with the ACE

mandala

cannapot

:rasta:
Hello HG and thank you for your input, also much appreciated.
I find you can also google strains of GMS seeds names and get a very comprehensive listing of seed companies that as you listed above ship to he US.
Thank you again for our support!

Last edited: