What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

F2F

Here are the pics of the leaf curl.

View attachment 18732179

Hiya @hamstring

followed the link here and read everything. Reveg me thinks as others confirmed. PS is sensitive that way.

Bad pic, but 2021 clone below after transplant in mid-late June, by early July she looked much more like yours.
full

Ironically, pictures of bad plants are infinitely more valuable than good ones. :faint:

Peace
F2F

hamstring

Veteran
Hiya @hamstring

followed the link here and read everything. Reveg me thinks as others confirmed. PS is sensitive that way.

Bad pic, but 2021 clone below after transplant in mid-late June, by early July she looked much more like yours.
full

Ironically, pictures of bad plants are infinitely more valuable than good ones. :faint:

Peace
F2F
Hey F2F

Hey brother thanks for the info. New to this strain and appreciate all the input. I am hoping re-veg is the problem and maybe a big hit of N from the release of the osmocote . We had been pretty dry until lately and the slow release ferts need moisture to activate/break down . Don't normally visit the my plots every week but I will take some more pics next week.

Glad to have the IC community to lean on.

F2F

Glad to have the IC community to lean on.
Amen brother. No way I’ll be able to give enough back. I’ll try but just a grasshopper amongst giants.

Just happened to have the same experience. I’ve made fems, drop new seed OD each year, and avoid the abrupt light changes. Be safe and enjoy her fruits. I love VMan’s PS!

Peace
F2F

RobFromTX

My guess is you had them under long enough light hours indoors, that setting them out in June slightly triggered it.

I’ve noticed everything with this Oaxacan in it really want to get to flowering. I’m not even messing with indoor seedlings next year with GM stuff, I’m going to start pretty much immediately in early June outdoors and just let them do their thing.
Id love to see what Mountain Gold looks like grown out in mother nature. The hawaiian sativa pheno looked like a giant cactus. most unique plant ive ever grown to date

vermontman

Interesting, I was wondering about that because PS is supposed to finish in mid September, maybe I have to much N in my soil mix. Not sure but really appreciate your input because we are both growing PS. Just FYI I'm at 52 deg N.

Normally we dont see flowering on most strains until August but I would have to believe for a mid September finish it should be flowering now. I'll wait until Vermont Man jumps on. My main concern is hermi's. I dont want any pollen hitting my GG4s if I can help it.

Hello Hamstring!
And a huge THANK YOU! to all of everyone's inputs above and all the wonderful inciteful information you are all putting forth. NICE! I have been slow to type with nursing a bit of a neck strain.
Talk about pain in the neck! HAHA
I think Hamstrings Satellite not flowering yet is your latitude you are growing in the write up I put out was for 42 degrees N. You should not be concerned about herm on Purple Satellite unless they are shot down in light hours to quickly to say 12/12 under lights would there be issue.
You will be fine outdoors even at 52N they just may come a little slower under your longer daylight. Maybe somebody can chime in that is running Satellite closer to your latitude.
Hope that helps, please keep us posted.
CHEERS

Last edited:

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD
Original Gold line
In full veg and with males of Hawaiian Sativa coming along outside. The Oaxacan Gold is getting ready to be the mothers of
MOUNTAIN GOLD seed.

Attachments

• OAXACAN GOLD VEG 017.JPG
    OAXACAN GOLD VEG 017.JPG
    772.9 KB · Views: 107
  • OAXACAN GOLD VEG 028.JPG
    OAXACAN GOLD VEG 028.JPG
    951.5 KB · Views: 106
  • OAXACAN GOLD VEG 033.JPG
    OAXACAN GOLD VEG 033.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • OAXACAN GOLD VEG 036.JPG
    OAXACAN GOLD VEG 036.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 108

vermontman

Id love to see what Mountain Gold looks like grown out in mother nature. The hawaiian sativa pheno looked like a giant cactus. most unique plant ive ever grown to date
Hello Rob!
Mountain Gold does quite well outdoors and finishes here 42 N the end of Sept to first week into Oct. I unfortunately never took pics, Last time I grew her out was 2012.

drosera420

Premium user
OAXACAN GOLD
Original Gold line
In full veg and with males of Hawaiian Sativa coming along outside. The Oaxacan Gold is getting ready to be the mothers of
MOUNTAIN GOLD seed.
Looking great, will be on my watch for list. I assume Real Gorilla Seeds will be getting a refill ? Gonnna have to keep an eye out. Will give them a shot and hope the shipping comes through east coast rather than midwest. Been having issues with chi-town customs "losing" things. Dollars to doughnuts someone there is snagging them as I don't even get a dear customer "we took your contents" empty package. No worries though there's more than one way here.

RobFromTX

Looking great, will be on my watch for list. I assume Real Gorilla Seeds will be getting a refill ? Gonnna have to keep an eye out. Will give them a shot and hope the shipping comes through east coast rather than midwest. Been having issues with chi-town customs "losing" things. Dollars to doughnuts someone there is snagging them as I don't even get a dear customer "we took your contents" empty package. No worries though there's more than one way here.
real gorilla seeds has everything stocked

vermontman

Sorry you lost things but I am happy you have it figured out and thank you Cactus for the Gorilla seeds update.
Cheers

MIGreenman

Hey there everybody Hope your summer is going awesome. Nice to see a few familiar names here like Texas tea and cactus. You guys are killing it as always. So I'm running 5 pineapple banana bud. I read somewhere here that these seeds are a few years old and that I may want to pop them. No worries, everything is up and looking fantastic. I believe the five that I have all lean toward mulanji style leaves. I don't see any NLD looking stuff here yet. Excited to see these mature. And I have another half pack. Lol The one at the top left is a freebie plant and not PBB FYI. Comments are welcome. Wondering how tall these should be before I throw them in?

PXL_20220716_151812751.jpg
PXL_20220716_151822790.jpg