What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

@vermontman Glad you're enjoying the updates and I totally agree about the new 'strains' ... have only tried a handful from dispensaries but was not impressed. But as they say, different strokes for different folks. Mass consumption vs connoisseur market. Now with the triploids hitting the scene, it's gonna get even worse. I know I'm building up my collection of regular seeds ;)

I've never actually experienced the bubblegum strain so can't say for sure. Just when I touch these buds instantly think of Big League Chew Pink Bubblegum - it's intoxicating.

Really appreciate your ethos and dedication keeping the 'feel good' effect alive!
Hello @jroadytoady!
Thank you for your kind words. The original Indiana bubblegum I believe was a sativa Indica cross I believe, but I think it is cool to have a pure Sativa come across that way. It will be interesting to see what fragrance and flavors you come across as your grow continues.

ilovegrowing

Chop yesterday night

Gmg f2 purple 59 days 11/13
298284AC-0275-45DB-A41D-991C6BF7F3DB.jpeg

BF930AB4-521A-40D9-BEDF-53B4298469F1.jpeg

Gmg x pck 2
54 days 11/13

D5B1D03F-B173-4DC2-912A-6F9F3845AE6D.jpeg

19C2CF61-3407-4989-A2BF-193EDC5CA8A9.jpeg

Have a wonderful day everyone! ♥️
Thanks for the genetics 🙌

Neiko

Tomorrow marks 4 weeks of the Mountain Golds in 12/12 ... only 6 or 7 more to go :cool:

Last week I naively thought they were done stretching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The smells are amazing... can't get enough of this bubblegum smell on 2 of them!

Absolutely love these @vermontman

Only had to give them a tsp of kelp meal so far.
You're going to love those bubblegum phenos. Mine was straight pink bubblegum through flower until the last week or so, then it added a strawberry background to it. It is my all time favorite plant to come out of my garden. It was a massive yielder and pretty quick to finish. Mine went 70 days on an 11/13 light schedule. I have never had as many compliments on a strain as that one in the 10 years I've been doing this. I will be growing this one again real soon.

Neiko

@Neiko That's an interesting light schedule... what inspired going that route? Have you used that schedule on other strains successfully as well?
I've been running that veg lighting schedule for about 2 years. This is the 1st plant to start flowering under it. I found I have healthier plants running this schedule. The one hour on in the middle of the dark period keeps the flowering hormones at bay so the plant stays in veg mode. It saves me money and the plants thrive under it.

jroadytoady

I've been running that veg lighting schedule for about 2 years. This is the 1st plant to start flowering under it. I found I have healthier plants running this schedule. The one hour on in the middle of the dark period keeps the flowering hormones at bay so the plant stays in veg mode. It saves me money and the plants thrive under it.

That's awesome to know and is something I'll consider experimenting with in the future. I remember awhile back reading DJ Shorts book and he mentioned experimenting with time cycles to bring out different expressions :)

Thanks for sharing!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi folks!

I popped a couple of zacateca's in the closet and we have a confirmed lady who is going to be a bit of a tall one by the looks of her.

As you can probably tell, I do not have much width in this growspace (just over 50cm :biglaugh:) but at least I have 2.5m of headroom for such events.

:good: :dance013:
DSCF0841.JPG

They went on 12/12 a day or two ago and had a run through with Plagron's Fish Force yesterday.
I'll pop back in here when things start to get interesting in a few weeks.

vermontman

Hi folks!

I popped a couple of zacateca's in the closet and we have a confirmed lady who is going to be a bit of a tall one by the looks of her.

As you can probably tell, I do not have much width in this growspace (just over 50cm :biglaugh:) but at least I have 2.5m of headroom for such events.

:good: :dance013:
View attachment 18974025

They went on 12/12 a day or two ago and had a run through with Plagron's Fish Force yesterday.
I'll pop back in here when things start to get interesting in a few weeks.
Thank you for All the terrific posts everyone! I am going to have to pop me some of the MG this up coming season. I have not run her in quite a few years myself and hearing all the bubblegum, has given me a sweet tooth. Besides its almost SPRING!!!

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Short update:

It appears that MG #2 which I thought was male is a late bloomer and is kicking out pistils... so, 3/3 girls. In Sunshine's words, "#2 is a strange plant"..

#1- tall, long internode
#2- taller, longer internode
#3- shorter, short internode

All 3 still have that sweet circus candy stem rub. Clones have been rooted . . Excellent root growth..

jroadytoady

Short update:

It appears that MG #2 which I thought was male is a late bloomer and is kicking out pistils... so, 3/3 girls. In Sunshine's words, "#2 is a strange plant"..

#1- tall, long internode

All 3 still have that sweet circus candy stem rub. Clones have been rooted . . Excellent root growth..

@HarleyJammer it'll be interesting if you get the bubblegum Terps as well and how they compare to the Indiana BG listed in your signature.

Badass avatar btw!

vermontman

Short update:

#1- tall, long internode

@HarleyJammer it'll be interesting if you get the bubblegum Terps as well and how they compare to the Indiana BG listed in your signature.

Badass avatar btw!
Three for three! Pretty awesome, I would also be keen to see your interpretation on the Bubblegum terps.
LOOKING FORWARD!

Latest posts

Latest posts