What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

drosera420

Premium user
Followed by a couple Mountain Gold.

Attachments

• MG 1.2 24jun2023.jpg
    MG 1.2 24jun2023.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • MG 1 24jun2023.jpg
    MG 1 24jun2023.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96

vermontman

A couple pics of the what's in my tent now.

Purple Satellite x Big Sur Holy Weed packing it on. I dusted a lower with Green Mountain Grape pollen.
Nice work there @drosera420
What kind of smells are you getting off your ladies there? And the Grape cross sounds delightful. And I must say your Mountain Gold looks spectacular!
Please keep us posted
CHEERS!

Last edited:

drosera420

Premium user
Nice work there @drosera420
What kind of smells are you getting off your ladies there? And the Grape cross sounds delightful. And I must say your Mountain Gold looks spectacular!
Please keep us posted
CHEERS!
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate the feedback.
I so wish my sniffer was better at discriminating scents. There's a litttle citrus and spice but beyond that it's all the same.

The pairing of the Grape and PS x BSHW will be a little more hybridy but the pollen was fresh and so was she. Not sure which way that one will go but as long as the grape carries through I'll be happy.

vermontman

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate the feedback.
I so wish my sniffer was better at discriminating scents. There's a litttle citrus and spice but beyond that it's all the same.

The pairing of the Grape and PS x BSHW will be a little more hybridy but the pollen was fresh and so was she. Not sure which way that one will go but as long as the grape carries through I'll be happy.
Grape or berry may carry through with the Nepali Sativa in there twice, but it would be interesting to see please keep us posted.

MIGreenman

PXL_20230629_233136137.jpg

PXL_20230629_233109997.jpg

The last Zac tribute in the pack is plucking along at 5 weeks. Some purple colors edging in and plum berry smells coming on. I get a good nose burn off of this one. Can't wait.
Hope everyone is well. We have dangerous unhealthy air quality in Michigan all this week due to wildfires in Canada. It's like 230 AQI this afternoon near Detroit. Gross.

vermontman

View attachment 18859673

View attachment 18859674

The last Zac tribute in the pack is plucking along at 5 weeks. Some purple colors edging in and plum berry smells coming on. I get a good nose burn off of this one. Can't wait.
Hope everyone is well. We have dangerous unhealthy air quality in Michigan all this week due to wildfires in Canada. It's like 230 AQI this afternoon near Detroit. Gross.
Nice work there MG!
I hear you about the smoke been spared for several days here now but it will be moving in by this evening, not sure whats worse the constant rainy weather or the smoke? HELL we have both!!! HAHA
Ain't what it used to be!
Grow on my friend!

MIGreenman

Nice work there MG!
I hear you about the smoke been spared for several days here now but it will be moving in by this evening, not sure whats worse the constant rainy weather or the smoke? HELL we have both!!! HAHA
Ain't what it used to be!
Grow on my friend!
I feel you. The rain knocks the smoke down and then the rain stops and the smoke returns. And here I thought all the people suffering from wildfires lived out west. Lol

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing pics in this thread :love: Thanks everyone for sharing your pics and experience with GMS genetics!

Well Grown Seeds has just received a re stock from us including all GMS strains currently available!

We also have just received the very last packs (unless @vermontman decides to produce more at some point) of Mountain Gold on our website.

Have a great weekend! :giggle:

RobFromTX

Zacatecas are getting frosty. This strain definitely doesn't like ph fluctuations. Im about to start giving them distilled water to make sure things go more smooth towards the end of flowering. Stellar sativas VTman :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20230630_101743120.jpg
    IMG_20230630_101743120.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20230630_101628272.jpg
    IMG_20230630_101628272.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 59

sgka

Veteran
Amazing pics in this thread :love: Thanks everyone for sharing your pics and experience with GMS genetics!

Well Grown Seeds has just received a re stock from us including all GMS strains currently available!

We also have just received the very last packs (unless @vermontman decides to produce more at some point) of Mountain Gold on our website.

Have a great weekend! :giggle:
Thanks for putting this up Dubi I grabbed two packs!

vermontman

Zacatecas are getting frosty. This strain definitely doesn't like ph fluctuations. Im about to start giving them distilled water to make sure things go more smooth towards the end of flowering. Stellar sativas VTman :cool:
Hey Rob!
Terrific to see your progress! You are most welcome and giant THANK YOU! for your sharing and caring. I must say it helps to motivate me to keep on plugging along.
CHEERS!

vermontman

This strain would be perfect for sea of green. Just grows like a big radio tower with very little stretch
Thank you Rob!
In this day of endless Cookie, Gelato, Glue over processed hybrid to death Sh---t. Awesome to here real reviews of strains that are not full of hype with just high THC levels but real nuts and bolts honest old school good vibes of higher level perception.
Sorry not sorry went on a bit of a tangent.
CHEERS!

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Thank you Rob!
In this day of endless Cookie, Gelato, Glue over processed hybrid to death Sh---t. Awesome to here real reviews of stains that are not full of hype with just high THC levels but real nuts and bolts honest old school good vibes of higher level perception.
Sorry not sorry went on a bit of a tangent.
CHEERS!
I hear you loud and clear brother. These modern hybrids all blend together after a while and the buzz sucks too. Do you have any new projects popping up in the near future? Ive already secured some mountain gold seeds but there's always room in my seedvault for more haha

bonghopper