What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Giant Grow Ebb&Flo

G

Hey BillyGoat, very nice grow! If you guys really find a kind bud hawaii tour, let me know - I am so there. :)

I was wondering did you switch to Awesome Blossom from kabloom this time? I have used Awesome Blossom only once a LONG time ago and forget if it works better than kabloom. Can you tell me what you think which one has worked better? Any advice is super-appreciated. I am jelous of your future trainwreck grow... I lost my mother recently. (still in mourning) :(

I am totally keeping my eye on this grow. happy smoking~

G

Thanks, I switch from Koolbloom to Awesome bloom and started adding it last week. I've noticed the buds are started to swell up and get fatter. I'm trying to stay as close to Organic as possible. Awesome Bloom is alot closer then Koolbloom. I'll keep you posted on the results, but i'll find better results one i do another run. I'm going to pick the best two plants and reveg them. Next time i run with these, with be un seeded. The seeds have take alot from these buds, but they are still doing fine.
Take care and you welcome in Hawaii when i get there.

G

growerinshorts = Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure once a few of us members get over there and get settled in. You'll be hearing some killer stories and what's actully going on over there. I switch over to Awesome Bloom on this grow and love it. I only see alittle bit more in size, but that could also be from me knowing what that like for nutz this time around. I think Awesome Bloom is better and more Natural, just my opion on the subject.

Here is alittle update. I was water my clones and thought i would pull two plants and get better shots. These are the two different types i'm growing. These are seeded with a male Pure Thai and seeds will be made availible at www.seedbay.com The fatter one is going to go into a Mini Coli 120 site setup alittle bit down the road. Can you just see a Coli filled to the top with those main colas. I'm going to trim all lower branches once they are in the coli so all energy goes into the cola's. Well hope everyone enjoys the pictures and they will be coming down about the 6-7 July. Got to make room for a bunch of clones.
Take care
63Monster_6-27-med.JPG

63Nug_6-27-med.JPG

G

What's up people, Wel i had to harvest this morning. Was going to wait til the 7th of July, but will be out of town for two weeks and that would really mess them up, since i have no one to watch them, but harvesting them it's going to kill me. Here is the buds after trimming. I haven't weighed any of it and hope for a pound, but will see around the ninth. I'm going to box the stuff up and take it with me. Going to see the brother and family and will setup at his place and dry it there. I'll jump on his computer and let everyone know what the yield was. Two things really mess this harvest up. One, the seeding that happen and pulling them early, but they still looked pretty good and had alot of resin every where. The buds were still dense, but could have packed on more weight.
Take care everyone
63Harvest-med.JPG

G

Thanks, Sad that i had to pull them early. I got alot of family that is showing up at my brothers place for the forth and haven't seen them in a long time, so i had to do it. They still turned out pretty good, just could have gotten more in the weight if they were left longer. Oh well, but i'm sure i'll get a nice haul out of this. I think it will be close to a pound, but i really don't care. Me and my brother are going to be ripped off of our asses come the fireworks show. :)

G

So your Army training will be put to good use, shootin fireworks.lol

Tex

G

Oh, I went to demo school also. Don't think i don't know how to mix some stuff up, but i'll leave that up to the pro's. I'm going to sit back and have a good time with my family and watch the show. :) Been a long time since i've been home and just relax. I'm always working, doing something and hardly get time to just relax. This will be a nice trip

G

nice pix, as i understand it the are not exacly mold tolerant. Needing pretty dry conditions during flowering. Now, if what you have is a cross like to matanuskan thunder then your cool, otherwise be kind carfule with that strain

G

I've been grow this strain for sometime spun and never had a problem once with it. Plus, i'm done with this strain for now. Got rid of the mother plants and moved on to other things like

SourBubble
Green Goddess
TrainWreck
Blue Satellite #2
NYCD
Strawberry Cough

So, i have plenty of mothers to chose from. Thanks for stopping by.
Take care

G

Done

Done

Well the harvest is pretty much dry. Don't think it's going to lose any more weight. It wasn't what i thought i was going to get, but i had to harvest early and the crop got seeded by my mistake. Any ways, still turned out pretty good. Here's a picture of my stash and i'll post a total weight over the weekend. Want to make sure it's totally dry and I'll pick some seeds out.
Later
63Green_Giant_Harvest-med.JPG

G

Well here a picture of some of the seeds i'm going to send into Seedbay after they dry some more and i do a germ test on them. I'm going to call them Godzuki and they will be the Thai Male x Green Giant female. I'm going to grow out the germ seeds i test and will post pictures as they grow.
Later
63Godzuki_Seeds-med.JPG

full time daddy
Veteran
how seed bay work? as a seller?

you send them the seed's and them sed you money after the auction?

G

You send in the seeds, post the auction and sell the seeds. Once it it done, they either keep the money till you want it sent to you or you build an account with them. I could be wrong though. I'm sure they are going to work out the last of how things are going to be run. Did see anything on how long they will keep your money or if they will send it to you after every auction. That could cost them some money. As for me, I'll build an account and purchase seeds from SD and have some of the money sent to me that i don't use in seeds purchases on SeedDirect or Seedbay.
Later