What's new

Great mexican weed - post your mexican "middies" experiences

even the most smashed and compressed dry old herb will get me high most of the time, even if it aint sparkling... so some thc must be present right?
some people on here refer to being delicate as possible with their fresh buds, which i would think should help in saving ever last bit of thc. trichome=thc ?

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
DarkGreen said:
doses of shrooms are a little different from what I've noticed. Around 1.75-2 grams of psilocybe cubenisis seem to be the minimum for a threashold starting trip. I've gone up to as high as 6-7 grams, but things became really intense! So I know what a "trip" means vs. "brighter colors". Especially when combined with St. Johns Wort or an SSRI.

Mushrooms have always felt different from weed for me. I've gone into paranoia from a few puffs of weed, whereas I've tripped on mushrooms with more of a calm feeling. But everyone is different. Some say that mushrooms have a body buzz. I don't feel that much of a body buzz from them, but have felt more body buzz from cannabis.

a mushroom trip is a great thing when done right , I have enough experience to tell you that ... but dosage is to do with body weight plus if you have eaten recently then the effect will lessen

Body buzz is usually from thai or colombian more of a warm content feeling, with slight visuals
whereas amazonian or cambodian mushrooms will have a more "cartoony" trip
can be very fun.

the strongest variety I ever tried were Panaeolus Cyanescens, or hawaiian shrooms as they're known
instant trip 20 mins after eating, not for someone who dosent know what to expect. very nice
just thought I'd share
Peace

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Dr.Dutch said:
Ive had "some" experiences where i smoked some mids, when i closed my eyes i would see geometric patterns and sometimes ill look at the wall and see the same things. Very weird.... But i liked it all the most very much!

The blue geometric patterns are pretty common apparently even in pigeons when those pesky scientists have "doped" them.

Got mex?

PazVerdeRadical said:
where are you gettings your science from to support your claims regarding complete lost of thc once marijuana is pressed? let us see it.

on the other hand, according to Schultes (plants of the gods), the process of drying and curing of marijuana implies a slight fermentation process, and compressing the buds in some cases actually aids in such fermentation.

paz
Sarcasm is killed over the computer. I love brick. In fact, I rarely ever buy anything other than brick and lightly bricked herb. I take full advantage of my location and the many avenues of fine bouquets.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Johnny Rotten said:
Sarcasm is killed over the computer. I love brick. In fact, I rarely ever buy anything other than brick and lightly bricked herb. I take full advantage of my location and the many avenues of fine bouquets.

holy cow hehehe... accept my apologies Johnny Rotten, i did not notice, but it clearly is sarcasm; thankfully! as i had a hard time accepting people held such views seriously :D

much peace!

k+

bythetracks

"they do that shit all the time here with "primo" at 20 dollars a gram with cocaine in it. but nobody is mixing in hallucinogens into 80 dollar an ounce weed to make a dollar. give me a break. what are they pissin this pcp into the bags? they are barely makin any money selling schwag must less puttin free hard drugs in it. this is new orleans you will have no problem selling hard drugs to be mixing it in with herb."

well you can/could buy pcp laced herb where i live. you have to know what spot. its generally in street level spots in black ghettos, the same places people by heroin/coke at. they charge a higher price and the first buyer knows what he is getting. sometimes though bags get kicked down by part time dealers and some stupid kid doesn't know what they are getting. i've seen it happen. some kid buys it and brings it back to their suburb, then sells it to someone at a party without mentioning that it's laced with pcp. they may even have forgot because they are so ****ed up when they sell it.

most pcp is sold in liquid/laced cigarttes now, but i know it was still available as laced marijuana in my area within the last two years.

"killer weed"

blAsia

:fsu:

That just does an injustice to everyone, man. That "PCP" may be something totally toxic. I don't see how the ghetto could have access to true, pure PCP, since it is heavily controlled. Like bathroom gin, it is probably bathroom pcp.

IDK... whatever is being sold in the hood has been cut many, many times indeed.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
-slowly shakes head. stares at floor.

lets out a sigh of exasperation.

because people read, and yet they do not learn.

you're right. we must all be smoking ergot. thank you for your contribution.

Last edited:

Kripi

A friend of mine would get these MexicanSinsemilla buds from Mexico that you could throw in an ounce mix them up with the best NL or Williams Wonder and then you couldnt tel them appart,the high was very,very nice with a certain energizing quality you could feel with each inhale,almost like your lungs and body were readfily accepting this medicine.Id smoke Mexi all day if i could.

blAsia

this could have been some from the looks of things.
just some grown out bagweed that had a good stone from what I can remember. That was 3 years ago.

Last edited:

bythetracks

blAsia said:
:fsu:

That just does an injustice to everyone, man. That "PCP" may be something totally toxic. I don't see how the ghetto could have access to true, pure PCP, since it is heavily controlled. Like bathroom gin, it is probably bathroom pcp.

IDK... whatever is being sold in the hood has been cut many, many times indeed.

most pcp is made underground labs that are run by black street gangs(biker gangs used to do it). so that's how they get it. pcp hasn't been made by pharmceutical companies since the 60's. it was called "sernalyn" or something like that if i recall. so all pcp is "bathroom pcp."

motaco: i was only pointing out that pcp laced marijuana is out there. it's not very common though.

obviously, most people who "tripped out" from weed didn't have pcp or lsd or anything in it, because the effects they are describing are not like the effects of those drugs. that's main point i was making.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
oh I didn't make that comment at you. no disrespect. I know about the pcp cigs. like you said they are rare though.

It got edited out but someone was saying weed doesn't make you trip, chemicals and mold do. thats what my comment was about.

but someone mentioned before if the better mexi brick was the domestically grown mexi farm weed we see on the news that give the humboldt police so much trouble.

the only two batches of that I ever came across was really shitty weed. Fresh, just crappy genetics low potency indicas. they reminded me of bad jamaicans.

Last edited:

DarkGreen

motaco said:
oh I didn't make that comment at you. no disrespect. I know about the pcp cigs. like you said they are rare though.

It got edited out but someone was saying weed doesn't make you trip, chemicals and mold do. thats what my comment was about.

but someone mentioned before if the better mexi brick was the domestically grown mexi farm weed we see on the news that give the humboldt police so much trouble.

the only two batches of that I ever came across was really shitty weed. Fresh, just crappy genetics low potency indicas. they reminded me of bad jamaicans.

I totally agree with you Motaco. I was down in Puerto Vallarta a few months ago. I picked up a 3/4 ounce for $20. Man this stuff was nice! I had so much, and I knew that I couldn't get it back over the border, so I decided to roll a Gotti sized blunt to where I packed it in! A few puffs off this stuff had my heart racing BIG TIME! Like an adrenalin rush! I would close my eyes while lying in bed and have cartoon/ animated/ psychadelic images floating around me. This stuff has me so energized, I could not go to sleep at all! And to think, I had only a few days to smoke my bag, and I knew that I would have had to give it away. I knew deep down inside I should not bring this back with me through customs, but I do not get weed like this back home. So I took the chance and brought it back to the good Ole USA. Luckily I made it back safely. The weed was homegrown there in the Pacific Mex area. It was cured well and fresh. It had a very pungent odor that I couldn't describe. It had a sativa type loose bud structure. Once I brought it home, I smoked it over the next few weeks. It gave me the energy to clean my whole house from top to bottom nonstop!

Anyways, I wish I could go back down there and get some more Mexi. It was some good cerebral up high. I let my friend try it, and he is a 24/7 smoker. Needless to say, that Mexi gave him a slight case of the paranoia's..hehe

Fat Tone

Maj.PotHead said:
yes and when your buyn this mexi middies your supporting mexican mafia and gangs including the black gang you get it from. why would you buy when this site is dedicated to growing

The most racist post I ever witnessed on this bored(and I've red A LOT). Why havnt the Mods did anything?

I have experinced a high similar to yours when I grew commercial K-Town Mex. Don't get me wrong, I do love my indo. But love k-town a lot also. Its not that compressed (come in 15-25 lb bricks to cut down on how compressed it is). Light Green with VERY few seeds. I'm not glorifying Mids. But its not what you use to get back in the day. Its way better because the Mexicans are getting smarter. If you are getting the shitty Reggie. Don't buy it and Demand better quality. Its out there, just a little more expensive then reggie.

Fat Tone

Kripi said:
A friend of mine would get these MexicanSinsemilla buds from Mexico that you could throw in an ounce mix them up with the best NL or Williams Wonder and then you couldnt tel them appart,the high was very,very nice with a certain energizing quality you could feel with each inhale,almost like your lungs and body were readfily accepting this medicine.Id smoke Mexi all day if i could.

I know exactly what your talking about.

xOOx

how did i miss this one, lol.

read through it, just to comment on some peoples posts.

yes herb i smoke does give the numbing jaw/gums/cheeks face dropping just slapped in the face feeling along with the out of body floating sensations, dreamy tripping thoughts, visuals, color enhancement, cartoonish hazey room w/strobe light flashing in the peripheral vision, and it is not laced with pcp or cocaine, because it's homegrown. it does exist, and it's just strong weed. not sure if it's only mexican that does this. i'm thinking more along the columbian lines? i've smoked tons and tons of store bought shit from nyc that's freaked me out in the past, making me have to get up and pace back and forth with slight tunnel vision gasping for a breath and wishing it would back down so i wouldn't feel like i was gonna have a heart attack. all the while thinking this shit is laced! since i've gotten the same effects from homegrown, i know this is weed effect, just good weed, and the way good weed hits me. so i don't smoke more then a couple hits per go. lol.

i'm sure that they sell pcp weed, what was that called super grass or whatever. but you'd be paying the extra price for it, and you'd know you were getting it. if your shit was laced with pcp, you'd def know, i've smoked that mint/tea leaves reeking pure wet pcp bags 18y ago, it has an unmistakeable odor, that you would know right away was NOT weed, and if i smelled it within .5 seconds i would say that's dust. it has a disctint chemical odor. that's stuff reeks through bags in your pocket, fills up a car, etc. and not like skunkish!

xoox

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I know from what Ganico said it was not laced. I used to smoke when I was really young and from 12-15 years old most of the time I smoked (once a weekend maybe) I would get shitfaced off of mexi mids. EVERY TIME- i would get the jitters, or shakes whatever u wanna call em, and I regularly hallucinated a green lizard on my television screen.

It never made me paranoid I always liked weed otherwise I wouldn't be smoking it.

E

ElectroSticky

:laughing: shittiest kind..... jejejeje seeded compresed from colombian or mexico.....that crap is what get a lot of neewbies to start smoking in the first place... :fsu: most of the time they use amoniac or other chemicals when compressing that shitty bud....but not all .. some are ''clean'' from chemicals...most likely the shittiest ... seeds some time are nice to grow thoug....

:laughing: seedless fine herb from colombia.... compressed as well but no stems .... actually a decent smoke for when no goodies arround... or when on budget, jejeje....

:laughing: the real deal..... :muahaha:

:joint:

Last edited: