What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape

mtnjohn

Veteran
grape ape was bred from an african lowland gorilla and the "real" grape ape
i think its also got some magilla in it as well

natefrog

easyrasta said:
Where does one get in contact
with mr. kushman
Ez

there is a list of phone #'s and addresses for everyone involved in the cannabis subculture......just type "potheads" into google.................make sure yours is correct while your there..........nate

E

easyrasta

very funny nate
i left a message with someone at ht
maybe they can help
Ez

E

easyrasta

well to be fair, does anyone really know what they got when they buy dried bud.
The Little 1inch nugget that i tasted was very stinky, almost a sweet skunk smell.
Stunk up the entire lower level of my home.
The bud was almost 75 percent purple and had a tastey grape punch taste.
the first hit knocked my socks off with a crouch lock initial buzz that wore off quickly
but was left with a happy stone.
Very nice.
If it was indeed, grape ape, i want some
Peace
Ez

E

easyrasta

Got my Answer
Paki x Skunk #1
Now to find a purple paki
Peace
Ez

guineapig

Veteran
Nice thanks for the research easyrasta......did you call the HT offices or e-mail?

:ying: kind regards from yer pal the guineapig :ying:

E

easyrasta

I got ahold of Danny Danko
Danny told me it was a kyle kushman cut of a seed from apothecary seeds,
I emailed them and they passed on the info.
Peace.
Ez

E

easyrasta

kush07 said:
Trying to refresh my memory here, but isn't Grape Ape a clone only strain now?

Happy Toking :rasta:

Yes it was one pheno of the cross and the pheno was cloned
Peace
Ez

MesterGreen said:
Bs on the light color... Ape has to be one of the darkest purples I have ever smoked... Its almost black. Tastes like grape candy and holds a heavy to minor couchlock buzz to it. Its nothing super special just really perdy and tasty. It is better than GDP and Erkle though IMO

i agree, unfortunately ALL my GA's were genocided by the damn spider mite assholes. :badday:

....havent found anymore since

Jahminded

GDP will turn solid purple if you get it cold....there is no way you can tell GRape Ape, GDP and Urkle apart from color alone....anyone that has had these strains knows they are similar...quite similar.

G

mtnjohn said:
grape ape was bred from an african lowland gorilla and the "real" grape ape
i think its also got some magilla in it as well

:muahaha:

Misturemike

easyrasta,
Grape ape still exsists in the bay, specifically east bay, in its seed form. Check it out in cannabible 3.

Jahminded,
I'll agree they all can look very similar but if your familiar down to calyx structure to hair growth, you can deffinitly decern all 3 of those from one another. and obviously taste, big time differences bewtween them in taste. Most nor-cal dank savvy folks have seen enough purple to know whats up...it a good problem to have.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
grape ape seeds?:no: cannabible?:no::no:

LMAO good information dude! :rolleyes:

dont believe everything you read, folks.

Grape ape is a clone-only female selection,
as confirmed by easyrasta on the previous page.

Jahminded

I dont believe Grape Ape is in seed form....at least not to anyone I have heard about or seen in the Bay Area cannabis scene...not saying it is impossible, but think of it this way...if there were seeds and folks were using them...we would see different pheno's of it...which we dont.....

G

He trys and I give him major props because I love all 3 cannabibles but when you get all your info from word of mouth and stoners the facts are bound to get messed up.

Misturemike

I'm using JK as a refrence...not as my source. i have had grape ape grown from seed. i live in the east bay. so i say to you sir, it astounds me that i have had grape ape seeds, and JK comes out with the cannabible 5 years after i have grown these and crossed them out....seems like it might be true. but that only reassures me, not you. and i suppose my word just isn't good enough to take.

shmokin,
i do agree that through word of mouth you get things screwed up. but tell me how else does information about an illegal substance get around. i mean people think high times is a legit source all the time. how did you hear of sour deisel, or GDP? your local co-op maybe? they make up names for product all the time. ...for an example. anyway this could become quite a rant, so i should bail out before i miss 4:20

mark6699331

I would say it has something like urkle, purp. nepal, stinky pinky, and maybe one other or a cross of some of these strains maybe some blueberry I think some SOHUM grower said it was blueb. x urkle.

-M