What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Been through some changes and have not had time to post a thread until now. I'll update after I transplant 9 plants for a 1K MH mid veg

Early Veg--400W MH

picture.php

peace​

G

Guest3498

Looking nice, gdp is one of my faves, can't wait to see what you do with her :joint:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
1st Transplant--Veg Setup Shots

1st Transplant--Veg Setup Shots

Thanks, lokes
Cool. Thanks for tagging, Marlo
I hope I can do right by her. Thank you, VADO

1kw MH Veg Setup shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace​

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
personally I'd hang that cooltube by chains instead of the yo/yo's. heard about some slipping and just not a risk I'd take with vert growing.

lookin awesome though, do you know what cut of GDP it is?

mrktwiz

"rock the joint, ok?! "

LMAO (rim shot)...nice sleepy, great Vert man pulling up a chair on this one too!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I just got a cut of Kens GDP, gonna mother it out before I bloom it but I'm excited to see how gdp does with vert.

mrktwiz

I just got a cut of Kens GDP, gonna mother it out before I bloom it but I'm excited to see how gdp does with vert.

Can I get Kens GDP in seed form or is it clone only, if so which collective has it? Or is this cut from a friend? I am trying to get some of this and having some trouble finding it.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
its clone only, and not at a ton of places.

Cali MMJ scene has it at a couple places, although not all the time.

N

nukkumatti

Subscribed.. I been following your threads in the Chimera seeds section. Thank you, they been very informative!!

Medium's coco right? :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran

im running a vert room full of GDP right now, doesn't stretch much so veg time is crucial.... i bet it yields less than most strains in vert.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Mid Veg

Mid Veg

Thanks, nukkumatti. Keep an eye out for another this summer.
Good to see you, Sleepy.
Nice come back. Welcome back
Thanks. I appreciate it. Have had many problems (as you know) and basically had to start over. Just took these pics a few minutes ago. I'm still having problems. I'm gonna stay with 3 gal containers and toss in some clones to fill the gaps (TW, LAC). The SFV OG is too lanky. I'm not gonna keep it. I have high hopes for the Blackberry--dude I got it from said it gets purple, vegges fast and yields well. I'll either run Blackberry or LAC alongside these--most likely LAC. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can get something going soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace​